[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jan 7, 2015 - MCoM Club Meeting – 510 Johnnys
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:44 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

Where:
510 Marketplace Dr.
BelAir, MD 21014
(410) 836-8702

now: http://www.510johnnys.com/
was: http://www.bellissimobelair.org

Menu: http://media.wix.com/ugd/2beb5e_d8774fd ... 57200a.pdf

Post subject: Re: Jan 7, 2015 - MCoM Club Meeting – Bellissimos Seafood &
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:03 pm 

Thanks for posting. Will I be able to get two applications while I'm there for club plates?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:09 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

The club president brings MVA Tag Applications to all the Club Meeting and Event. Ask for Mike at the meeting.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:59 pm 
Past President
Past President

I will have club tag forms with me for anyone that needs them. Hope everyone had a Happy New Year! Looking forward to seeing everyone next week and starting off the 2015 year for MCOM! :btu:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:03 pm 

I will be there :btu:
:3gears:

Red with White Strips
5 Speed

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:42 pm 
Vice President
Vice President

Will be there!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:19 pm 

Dang, a rare Harford County meeting and I'll be in Arizona on 7 Jan. Sorry I will miss it.

Jared Garman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:03 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

Well I'm trying to plan a Harford County meeting in May. We'll see how it works out.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:07 pm 

FYI, they changed the name of Bellissimos Seafood & Grill. I think it is "510 Johnnys" or something.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:31 pm 

My wife, Janet, and I will be there! It's been awhile since I've made a club meeting. Looking forward to it! Mike

:usaflag:

Post subject: Re: Jan 7, 2015 - MCoM Club Meeting – 510 Johnnys
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:20 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

I stopped by Bellissimos Seafood & Grill (now 510 Johnnys) and we are still good to go.

Spiros Korologos has confirmed the reservation and the back room is still intact. They have added booths to the perimeter of the backroom and we can still order off the menu.

I hope to see everyone there.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:14 am 

I just wanted to say and let everyone won out there that Michael Lecuyer our Mustang Club Of Maryland new President did a fantastic job last night as his first meeting of the year as our new Club President so proud of you :btu: ! Looking forward to this year's activities that's in the planning Congrats on A Great Job Done ! :thumbsup2:

Red with White Strips
5 Speed

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:40 am 

I agree....Great Job last night Mike!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:06 am 
Vice President
Vice President

I agree with the ladies,
Mike you did an excellent job at the meeting! MCOM can look forward to a good year with you at the helm.