[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Please comment here to request full site access.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:23 pm 
Past President
Past President

Please comment here to request full site access.

Please list:
Name
Car
Mustang Club of America member number (if you are a member)

Please allow 24-48 hours for request to be processed.

Welcome Aboard!

Post subject: Re: Please comment here to request full site access.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:31 pm 

My name is Michael Hinely and I just joined today. I have a 2012 Sterling gray 5.0. I don't know my member number but paid for the membership earlier today. Glad I'm part of the group and I will be in O.C for the dead freddies car show.

Attachments:
IMG_3917 (1).JPG
IMG_3917 (1).JPG [ 2.89 MiB | Viewed 7976 times ]

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 11:09 pm 
President
President

Welcome to the club Michael!

In the next week or so, you should receive a member packet that contains a welcome letter as well as a membership card and club sticker. Look forward to seeing you in OC.

James

1967 Fastback 289, C4, Magnum 500 wheels, Long Tubes

1989 LX Notchback 5.0 supercharged SSP too much to list

2011 GT some basic bolt on goodies

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 12:54 am 

thanks hope to get some good ideas on what to do with the car and see everyone else's. Will see you in OC!!!

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 12:32 pm 

My name is Edward Patrone and happy to be a member of a local club. I am looking forward to events such as the car show in Ocean City and others. I just hope the weather gets better and the rain stops! Thanks

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 12:37 pm 
President
President

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:30 am 

Hi, glad to be a member of a local club. My car is a 2014 Roush stage 3 mustang and I love it.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 12:10 pm 

Hi my name is Nick glad to be here My car is a 1991 Mustang GT

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 10:56 pm 
President
President

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:38 pm 

hi, my name is cannon i have the 2000 f350, just joined and got paper and sticker but i don't think i have a member # yet.
it great to be a part of the club. ps, my wife and I are picking up a 06 GT Wednesday.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:03 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:02 pm 

Sorry, just saw this thread.

Larry Davis
I do not know my number, I joined some time ago and just paid the year membership yesterday.
I have a 1989 GT Convertible.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:36 pm 

:banana2: HI ! I am Larry Davis and a new member - 8,23,18 and have a 1989 Mustang GT convertible , that I would LIKE to sell in order to possibly buy a 2019 GT . Can I post my car for sale , some where , some how , on the CLUBS web site ?? THANKS L.D. :usaflag:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:57 am 
President
President

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:55 pm 

Hi, asking for full access. MCA #113261. 2012 boss 302. I have a one year membership. Thanks