[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Member From Churchville Checking In
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:38 pm 

Evening Ladies and Gents,

I'm Jon and after being introduced to your great organization by another member, I knew I had to join.

I'm the proud owner of an 06 GT and looking forward in trying to make a show and/or a cruise before the summer wraps up. As of now, I have the American Muscle show circled on my calender and am hoping to make it there just in time to take ownership of the 2014 "MMD" Mustang they are giving away and I am sure to win.

Anyways, here's my Mustang:

A bonus image of me and my Mustang stickin' it to the man:

And a couple final bonus images of what yours truly got to drive down in Florida this past May thanks to a screw-up by Hertz. (They gave away the 2013 GT I reserved, so instead I was stuck with a Hertz Penske GT :3gears:

Last edited by 06GTFTW on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: New Member From Churchville Checking In
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:44 pm 
Vice President
Vice President

Hey Jon!

Welcome to the club and (finally) the forum from another Harford Countian (about two miles down the road as you know lol). :btu:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:02 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:24 pm 

:usaflag: welcome from me in HdG... nice ride

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:08 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:58 am 

welcome, looks great!

-Flowmaster 817574, Summit alum d/s & rear CA's, 3.73s, BBK2506, K&N 33-2015, Steeda STB, SMR 2 pt brace

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:02 am 

Welcome!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:12 am 

Welcome to the club! :btu:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:28 pm 

Welcome to the crowd. How was the Hertz?

'07 Torch Red Convertible GT

'06 Torch Red Convertible V6(traded in)
1979 Indy Pace car I4T(retired to pasture in OK)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:30 pm 

'07 Torch Red Convertible GT

'06 Torch Red Convertible V6(traded in)
1979 Indy Pace car I4T(retired to pasture in OK)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:01 pm 
Vice President
Vice President

[quote="Topless"]Hey Bruce thanks for the invite the other day, but as you can see I'm here already. :P

You need an MCOM sticker on your vert!!! lol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:13 pm 

Welcome and nice car.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:37 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:21 pm 
Past President
Past President

Welcome!!! :btu:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:49 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:09 am 

Welcome from Bel Air

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:14 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

WOW. You found some fantastic backdrops for your Mustang photos. Very nice.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:26 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Hi Jon and welcome to the club! :btu:

We have a busy September coming up with two car shows back to back. We have the Bob Davidson Car Show coming up on Saturday, September 13th and the H&H Car Show in Clarksville, MD on Saturday, September 20th.

These car shows are a great opportunity to meet a lot of your fellow club members and support our sponsored charities.

The Red Baron
MCOM Treasurer-Historian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:38 pm 

Hello Jon. Welcome aboard. I'm based in Havre de Grace in Bulle Rock. Let me know if you're interested in HPDE (road course). Mike

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:41 pm 

Welcome, glad to have ya!