[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: New member: Moving from Northern VA to Havre de Grace MD
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:10 pm 

I posted a few HPDE threads under the "2005 - Present » Tech talk" section until the MCoM creates a "Roadracing & Autocrossing" section.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:39 am 

Mike
Welcome and great video.
I did my first HPDE course this spring at Summit Point with NE Div of TEAM SHELBY. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
I would enjoy knowing more about what you have done to the Grey Ghost.
Are you an HPDE instructor?
Long ago I use to autocross in this area.
I second the montion for an area the web site for HPDE and Autocrossing.
Jim

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:39 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:50 pm 
Past President
Past President

All -

I just created a new forum under "events" - ROADRACING & AUTOCROSS

Gofer it!

Scott

2014 Deep Impact Blue/Red Stripes GT Premium 5.0
1967 Notchback 289 - A true barn find!
In God we trust. All others are run through NCIC.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:53 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

SWEET!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:23 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:52 am 

Scott
Thanks.
Mike thanks for the information about the car. I have a Shelby GT. Its rated at 320 Hp from Shelby. It came with the Ford Racing Suspension.
At this point I am considering what to do next. On that list is tires. It has the original BFG on it and they did well in May. They are wearing out though.
I also considering the FRP KR mufflers for it.
I noted that you mention getting time at VIR. I was lead to beleive that was a No No with HPDE Insurance coverage. Do you obtain this coverage and from who?
Jim :banana2:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:56 pm 
Past President
Past President

OK...I added the description. It will be mucho easier if you can cut n paste your posts. Let me know if you need anything else. Enjoy! Scott

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:25 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:52 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:04 pm 
Past President
Past President

Done! If you need anything else...PM me. Forum is looking great!!!!

Scott

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:28 pm 

another Havre de Gracian here...born and raised and still live in HdG...for now...we have a contract on a house in Aberdeen..so might be an Aberdeenian soon..Welcome ..we can meet up and do the lowes cruise..Hope to see you around. Scott

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:37 pm 

My wife and I live in Havre de Grace and I work on APG also. Give us a shout if you need info about the area.

Welcome to the club and forum.

Jared and Linda Garman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:40 pm 

Thanks everyone! Janet and I move to the Havre de Grace, Maryland area in two weeks. We look forward to meeting you all soon. Mike