[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hi :D
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:58 pm 

Hi all, My name is Sharon and I am not a member yet (application sent out and pending), but would like to say nice to meet everyone in advance. I was watching videos of various mustang cruises and would just love to participate in them. Sounds like so much fun. I'm looking forward to learning a lot from all of you guys. My first mustang was a 1980 inline six that my dad had bought me for like 800 dollars. During high school all the kids with the 5.0s would try to race me, and of course would leave me in the dust. I know they were all showing off, and I told myself that one day Ill own one. In 2005 I had bought a black v6 mustang convertible that I enjoyed for 5 years. Then the new 5.0s came out and I just had to have one. The bosses are nice, but the 5.0 is what I grew up with. I just love having that badge on the side of my car. I just love my car, and any mustang for that matter. Doesn't matter what kind it is, v6, v8, coupes, converts, whatever year, it is such a great part of American history. And such a great car. I look forward to meeting you all.

Post subject: Re: Hi :D
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:25 pm 

Hello & welcome to MCoM. Great fun with these guy & gals! :thumbsup2:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:31 pm 
Past President
Past President

Welcome! :btu:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:20 pm 

Welcome Sharon, glad to have ya!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:39 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

Sounds like you will fit right in. Welcome.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:00 pm 

All I can say is this: :3gears:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:47 pm 

I too am a new member from March of this year.
I look forward in meeting members and friends this weekend July 1st. It's one of my first free weekends in forever LOL.

" I'm the Boss "

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:57 am 

Sharon welcome to the club! I am sure you will have a good time with the folks here. :btu:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:27 am 

Welcome to the club Sharon!!!

Mustang Club of Maryland
Special Service Mustang Owner's Association
Bad Pony Club---Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:57 am 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:04 pm 

now go find all those 80's 5 ohhhhs and pay em back ..Just not me..and welcome Sharon :usaflag:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:47 pm 

Welcome to the Herd!
I'm a newby this year.
Its been fun.
Hope to see you soon at anevent or meeting.
Jim :smile:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:52 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Welcome to the club Sharon! :btu:

Back in 1980 I had a brand new Mustang Hatchback that had a 4 cylinder engine and a four speed stick. It wasn't very fast but it was sporty!

The Mustangs of today are so much fun to drive and everyone looks at you with envy as you pass them by!

You'll enjoy the cameraderie of fellow Mustang enthusiasts whenever you attend a club function.

Midnight Blue
MCOM Historian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:40 pm 

Welcome!

95 Ranger Splash