[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello new to this area
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:12 pm 

My name is Jim and I am new to this area (Belcamp Md). I have a 1999 Cobra and would be interested in meeting with other Mustang owners.

Post subject: Re: Hello new to this area
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:22 pm 

Welcome Jim, :wave1:

Interested in meeting with other Mustang owners.
Your in the right place for that, There are plenty of them here!

Our club has a lot planed for the next 9 months between Events and Cruises'
Hopefully U find something that might interest's you and will join in we have our next meeting on April 15th its been changed to Sunday hope to see you there. :btu:

Red with White Strips
5 Speed

Last edited by VirgoLady2828 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:51 pm 

Thank you for the reply. Yes I am very interested in the events car shows and cruise will be great. I will post some pictures of the Cobra soon. I will have to figure out how to get them on here. Yes i would like to attend the meeting on the 14th. :btu:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:01 pm 

Welcome! This is a great Mustang community!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:37 pm 

Hello Again Jim,

When you click on the IMG up in the top [img]click%20here[/img]

U will see this to the left U click in the middle of the two of them and that should take U too another question at the bottom of this page asking U to up load from Ur Pc.

Now scroll down to you see upload Attactments and U will see Filename next to it Choose a file this will open up to your computers hard drive and U choose Ur pic from there.

And then U click to add file next to it. There is a Preview button so U can see it before U post it up on web site.

I Hope this Helps U out !

Red with White Strips
5 Speed

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:35 pm 

Thank you for your help, but it does not seem to be working. When i click on the img button i get something on the message but nothing happens when i click on the middle of it as suggested. I guess i am not doing something right.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:46 pm 

Welcome Jim, glad to have ya!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:41 am 

Thank you for the welcome. I am looking forward to meeting everyone and getting involved with your organization. I think i have figured out why i can not post my pictures yet. At the bottom of this page it indicates that I can not post attachments here. That must be the issue.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:27 pm 

Hello & welcome to MCoM. I hope you make the meeting. :btu:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:45 pm 

Thank you. Yes I plan on attending the meeting.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:38 am 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Welcome to the club! :btu:

You'll find a lot of fun things to do as a member of the Mustang Club of Maryland. You'll have a real treat just coming to the April meeting at the Car Corral. You'll see some really unique automobiles stored there plus the facility is a cars lovers dream.

Looking forward to meeting you there!

Midnight Blue
MCOM Historian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:56 am 

Welcome!

95 Ranger Splash

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:19 am 

Thank you Midnight Blue and Eric. I look forward to meeting you both at the meeting next weekend.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:06 pm 

Welcome!! I live right up the road from you in Aberdeen. I'm in Riverside area a lot. Play softball there as well as attend church there at The Church At Riverside. Maybe we'll bump into each other sometime (Figuratively speaking, of course!! Wouldn't want to hurt the cars!! LOL!!) I own a 98 GT convertible, Lazer Red.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:00 am 

Thank you for the reply. Yes I live right off of Riverside Parkway. Are you going to the meeting on Sunday? Maybe I could meet you somewhere and follow you to the meeting.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:06 pm 

No, I can't make it Sunday. It's first week of softball season and I run the team. I got to much stuff to get taken care of the first week. Dan (Dansgt) lives in Aberdeen as well. Look for him on here, maybe you can follow him. He's a very nice guy, as is everyone in the club that I've met so far. I followed Dan along with a couple of the other guys to CJ pony parts for customer appreciation day last August. You really can't ask for a nicer group to join than this one. Everyone is very helpful, friendly, and family oriented. My kids had a blast at CJ's, cruising up with other Stangs, seeing all the other Stangs once we got there, and being made to feel like they were part of the club as well.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:50 pm 

I attended the meeting this morning and joined the club. I met some very nice people and saw some very nice cars. I am looking forward to particiating in many activities. I would like to know how to get to be able to post attchments on here. I have noticed that at the bottom of the page that I can not post attachments to this forum.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:07 am 

Welcome Jim!!!

Mustang Club of Maryland
Special Service Mustang Owner's Association
Bad Pony Club---Moderator