Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 9:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Cervini C-500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:40 pm 

I plan on upgrading my 08 GT to the Cervini C-500 in about a year, when I come back from deployment. I know their shop is in NJ but, is there someone willing to put the kit together on my car in MD? This is the info.

Part # C-500
Price: $26,155.00

Drop your 05-09 Mustang off at Cervini's and we will paint and install all Components of the C-Series Body kit, Vinyl Racing Stripes, Upgrade your brakes, give you a complete suspension make over, and return your Stang with 535 HORSE POWER....SUPER CAR STATUS. Kit Includes: C-Series Body Kit -High Flow Cats -Side Exhaust -Wilwood Brake System 14" 2pc Cross Drilled & slotted Rotors, 6 Piston Calipers. -Custom PCM Computer Recalibration -Whipple / Ford Racing H/O System (10psi 3core Intercooler) -High Performance Suspension including: Lower Chassis Brace, ADJ Rear lower control Arm, ADJ Pan Hard Bar, Lowering Spring Kit (3/4" Front, 1.25" Rear), Front Sway Bar Bushings, K-Link. Complete 2005 Mustang Body Kit, 2006 Mustang Body Kit, 2007 Mustang Body Kit, 2008 Mustang Body Kit, 2009 Mustang Body Kit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:45 am 
Treasurer
Treasurer

It would appear that you would need to take your car to NJ to Cervini to have this package installed as it is a proprietary performance and appearance package.

Much like Saleen, Roush, Steeda or any of the aftermarket performance shops, they would need to do the work themselves.

You can buy some of the individual items separately and have them installed locally but i doubt that you would find anyone other than Cervini that would warranty these products.

Midnight Blue
MCOM Historian