[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: COOL WHEELS
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:00 am 

I was just looking around websites and found these wheels. They are deep dish bullitt wheels that are powder coated. Yes I know what your thinking....thats really expensive but you have to admit they look cool. I think they would look good on any stang. This coat is satin black. So imagine these wheels what ever size in a staggered set up on any style stang and it would look pretty mean. If any body else has cool pics post them here and maybe give some other guys some ideas to beef up that aggressive look on their stangs. :btu:

-Francis

Attachments:
IMG_8078.JPG
IMG_8078.JPG [ 232.17 KiB | Viewed 5584 times ]
IMG_8063.JPG
IMG_8063.JPG [ 230.9 KiB | Viewed 5584 times ]

Post subject: Re: COOL WHEELS
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:58 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

They definetely would look good on your Torch Red Mustang! :btu:

Black or dark wheels seem to be the latest trend in wheels and in many cases they work well with most cars, even black cars.

Midnight Blue
MCOM Historian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:35 am 

I went chrome and never looked back. I know black wheels are in but they just don't do much for me.

Black and chrome are the way to go. :btu:

by , on Flickr
Some people are like Slinkys. They have no purpose, but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:42 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:42 pm 

I like the black chrome fr500s. But they only make them in 18's. I just bought a set of 17x10.5 black cobra wheels with a polished lip for only $100!. Im getting the lip vinyl wrapped transparent green to match the rest of my car.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:10 pm 

Those rims look great!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:50 pm 

by , on Flickr
Some people are like Slinkys. They have no purpose, but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:49 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:05 am 

There is no one wheel for all. One thing I have learned since I bought my ride is car guys do not have the same tastes in anything; well maybe horsepower. One look in a wheel catalog will prove the point. If you like the black look these are great. I am a chrome guy though.

Attachments:
Wheel front adj half 11-15-09 800.jpg
Wheel front adj half 11-15-09 800.jpg [ 76.96 KiB | Viewed 5465 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:40 pm 

Im a fan of boring old painted wheels... I have been eyeballing some CCWs or Fikse wheels but my brembos limit which models will work... Id consider a set with a polished finish. Decisions...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:00 am 

Got these for mine this summer, real RTR's. Got the 2 BNIB on the cheap. Ordering the other 2 later this spring through a buddy who has a CDC account. Now to save for the tires for these muthas....

The 19" stockers I picked up right after I bought it. Also on the cheap w/ low miles on the tires. and TPMS intact.

And I have a set of Brembo package wheels with TPMS that need a little cosmetic work I got on the cheap for whenever I get Brembo brakes for it. As the 18" or 19" stockers won't clear Brembos.

95 Ranger Splash

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:27 am 

Those RTR rims are amazing! I want them for my stang!

2013 v6 gotta have it green "The Hulk"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:26 am 

Aren't the wheels supposed to be on the outside of the car. lol. no wear and tear on inside tho.