[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: next up...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:01 pm 

gonna put the Trickflow upper Intake plenum and Trickflow 75mm throttle body :goodmod: on ole Sonic .Getting the gaskets tmorrow and tbody comes Thursday. I'll post some pics..stay tuned

Post subject: Re: next up...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:46 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:09 am 

yeah, we ended up not being able to make it to Carlisle :( I had to work. So I needed some online retail therapy :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:04 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:54 pm 

I may try but we'll have to see.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:08 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Finally, after taking pictures of everyone else and their cars for the past five years I actually have a picture of me and my car that I'm thrilled to post onto the forum! :banana:

This photo was taken with my Nikon D60 DSLR at our pre-meeting social at Sonoma's Restaurant by fellow member Don.

Midnight Blue
MCOM Treasurer-Historian

Attachments:
DSC_8480 (640x428).jpg
DSC_8480 (640x428).jpg [ 251.35 KiB | Viewed 6251 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:26 pm 

That is a great picture and a good camera makes all the difference. :btu:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:46 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Thanks Dirk! I'm usually not in any pictures so this is a special treat for me. :btu:

The photos I took of the 1995 Green Mustang, CWEET, of Harry Roberts of Jacksonville, FLA sure made his day! :banana2:

Midnight Blue
MCOM Treasurer-Historian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:46 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Thanks Dirk! I'm usually not in any pictures so this is a special treat for me. :btu:

The photos I took of the 1995 Green Mustang, CWEET, of Harry Roberts of Jacksonville, FLA sure made his day! :banana2:

Midnight Blue
MCOM Treasurer-Historian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:40 am 

95 Ranger Splash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:03 am 
Treasurer
Treasurer

While I originally planned to be at Carlisle for both Friday and Saturday I'm kind of glad that Friday was a washout. Just one day seemed to be plenty for me with my back issues.

The next time I go to Carlisle again I will rent a power scooter so that I can enjoy the show with out the wear and tear on my back. I have to do this when I go to York, PA twice a year for the TCA or Train Collectors Association model train meets. There I'm on my feet for 8 hours so the power scooter has made a huge difference in being able to see an enjoy the show.

Now I have a couple of weeks to prepare for the Century Ford Show although I'll probably be spending very little time with my car as I will be walking around taking photos of the cars at the show. :banana:

Midnight Blue
MCOM Treasurer-Historian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:52 am 

ok...so i did this little job real quick before the upper plenum and TB job...sweet chin music

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:27 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

The Chin Spoiler looks good on your car. I had given a thought to adding a Chin Spoiler to my car but with all of the speed bumps and parking slabs just barely allowing me to clear, I would probably knock it off and damage my front end! :yikes:

Midnight Blue
MCOM Treasurer-Historian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:58 pm 

thanx..and I know I am going to have to be real careful on the big tall curbs.. :rolleyes:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:37 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:21 pm 

Scott,
Sonic is looking good! Saw the chin spoiler on a white 04 in Carlisle and fell in love. This is going to be our next addition on Celeste! :goodmod:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:24 am 

Thanx Lauren :grinking: . I think they look awesome on white stangs btw!!! FYI, I ditched the plastic mounting crap(hardware) and went with machined bolts with washers and nylock nuts.(aka skateboard hardware and 2 washers ea.)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:39 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:45 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Hey Dirk, did you get a chance to see the photos I posted on the Club Event & Meetings Photos Page? Your car is in quite a few of the photos! Came out pretty nice too! :btu:

Midnight Blue
MCOM Treasurer-Historian