[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: new stable mate...Sonic
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:12 am 

picked this up for a song.... 127K miles 5spd mach1000 stereo, interior is in pretty good shape, exteriors not bad ..especially from about 25 feet away..hehe Only upgrades are a CAI and magnaflow slp loudmouth catback

Last edited by FASFOX89 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: new stable mate...Sonic
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:18 pm 

Looks good! :btu:

by , on Flickr
Some people are like Slinkys. They have no purpose, but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:51 am 
Past President
Past President

Very nice :btu:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:08 pm 

Agreed :btu:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:12 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Looks very good from what I've seen! These cars can be bought for a reasonable price these days so if it was taken care of as it appears to be then you've got a winner! :btu:

The covers for your headlights appear to be fogged up. I'm surprised that it passed MD Inspection. If your interested I can probably make them clear again as I had done with my own 2002 Mustang. The photos of this can be found in the detailing section of the forum or the 1999-2004 section I believe.

Anyway if your interested in how I was able to clean them up or if you'd like me to do it for you I can be reached by PM or at steventapper@yahoo.com.

Midnight Blue
MCOM Historian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:55 am 

thanx..these headlights are the worst that I've ever seen..Didn't even waste my time and ordered new ones immediately..and your right...the 1st thing i noticed that wouldn't pass inspection was the lights..I have a 60 day temp tag from Delaware on it right now..To the inspection station soon though!!!! Thinking about the bay tags too :)
heres Sonic with his new eyes..

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:17 pm 

Your car looks real nice with the new eyes. Are they manufacturing these new lights with better materials now days? I now the newer cars are made better materials, well anyways I drifted off.

I look forward to checking your rides out when I get back in December if your calendar is open.

:usaflag:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:26 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Looking much better now! Those new "eyes" really light up the car! :btu:

Here are a couple of picks of my car with the clear headlights taken today at the Catoctin Mountain Cruise. I will be posting many of the photos I took of the cruise sometime during the week. We had a great turnout and great weather for the cruise!

Midnight Blue
MCOM Historian

Attachments:
DSC_5946 (640x428).jpg
DSC_5946 (640x428).jpg [ 281.95 KiB | Viewed 5014 times ]
DSC_5853 (640x428).jpg
DSC_5853 (640x428).jpg [ 245.58 KiB | Viewed 5014 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:31 pm 

That color blue rally "pops" and the new eyes are great. That is a color I'd consider if I had the opportunity to get another pony.

Wish I could have hung with youins but not joy. :cussing:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:53 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

The blue color on my car is called True Blue which was a standard color in 2002. My car was repainted in 2010 as part of my restoration. The original color shined up nice but had faded badly by the time I bought the car in 2008. Plus it needed to have a lot of bodywork done to bring it to it's current condition.

Lets just say that the former owners of the car were not too careful in how well they kept the car. :cussing:

Midnight Blue
MCOM Historian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:09 am 

Amazing how that works, many people use the vehicle of there choice as just a thing to use until they get tired of it. Good for you because you've done a bang up job getting it right.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:26 am 

oh... and since i had to look for Sandy supplies in the garage.. snapped a couple while they were together.1st of many I'm sure. I know my girlfriend can't wait to go to some cruises and meet and greets..
heres Scarlet and Sonic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:50 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Scarlet and Sonic are looking real good together! :thumbsup2:

I was watching the Mecum Auto Auction yesterday when a 2001 dark blue Mustang Bullitt sold for $8,000! The car had reasonable mileage and looked very good under the lights. One of the commentators called this the buy of the auction!

Midnight Blue
Mcon Historian