Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Special Promotions on Croftgate Products for MCOM Members
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:31 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

As many of you may know there are quite a few members of MCOM that are using Croftgate Products to detail their cars. Quite a few also belong to the Red Mustang Registry and are very familiar with some of the distributors of these very high quality detailing products.

One of their distributors, Shane Drucker offering special pricing on Croftgate Products to MCOM members. I will follow up this announcement with more specific details as to the pricing discounts.

For those of you who are not familiar with Croftgate USA detailing products let me give you a little background. Being a detailer myself I am always looking for products that are easy to use and deliver excellent results. I am a big believer in using Griot's Garage Products and still do for most of my daily driver customers.

That being said I have developed a deep respect for all of the Croftgate Products I have tried and used successfully so far. As nice as my car looked using the Griot's Garage Products, the Croftgate Products literally took my car to the next level.

It has been a year now since I purchased my 2006 GT Premium from a local dealer. While the car was presentable when I first brought it home I completely detailed it using a clay bar, machine polish and a paint sealant. It looked 100% better!

Over the winter months my car sat in my driveway and although I didn't drive it a lot, 4,700 miles in the one year I've owned the car, it still got dirty. I couldn't wash the car as I had taken in my hoses for the winter and I didn't want the expense of going to a car wash every week either. So I tried their Waterless Car Wash, Aquinel & Aquinel Plus which contains a wax. All I had to do to clean my car was to spray it on the cars surface and wipe off the dirt! Because of its rich lubricating ingredients I never had to worry about scratching the paint on my car. I then used a specialty product from Croftgate called Project X. Project X is a paint enhancing product that nourishes the paint and bring it back to life again. It completely darkened and enhanced the Torch Red paint on my car. I then added a Paint Sealant from Croftgate called Quick N Slick which chemically bonds with the paint and as it hardens overnight it seals the paint.

Croftgate offers an array of car care products like Multi-Clean, an all purpose cleaner, Tire Shine, a multi-use product that can be used on tires, interior plastic, in the engine compartment and on tires and wheels.

Croftgate has dozens of how to videos on the best ways to use their products on their website and on YouTube.

I'll let the picture do the talking as to how well these products work. Here is a photo of my car that I took during the Catoctin Mountain Cruise in October. My car now has over 151,000 miles on it but it looks and drives like brand new!

www.croftgateusa.com

https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_ ... &upscale=1

The Red Baron
MCOM Treasurer-Historian

Attachments:
Catoctin Mountain Cruise 2014 105 (800x536).jpg
Catoctin Mountain Cruise 2014 105 (800x536).jpg [ 265.37 KiB | Viewed 2098 times ]