[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: July Meeting - UPDATED - Sunday, July 1 - 11AM - 2 PM
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:47 pm 

I will Bring The Potato Saled !! and Brownies oh Ya Sound so Good So far !!

Red with White Strips
5 Speed

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:13 pm 

We (Jeff and I) will be there with some sort of dessert!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:47 pm 

I will bring sodas if no one has offered

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:57 am 

I will be there for the meeting but not the cookout.
Jim :angry:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:35 pm 

I plan on being there and will bring a dessert :p

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:40 pm 

I'll be there - of course i may stay in my car the whole time with the AC running

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:03 pm 
Past President
Past President

I will be there. I can bring some chocolate chip cookies...my specialty!! :clinkmugs:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:39 am 

Pam and I will be there. Looking forward to it. annapo1gt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:06 pm 
Vice President
Vice President

Change of plans, my wife and son will be joining me so please put us down for 3.

AIM: levijwardell
Twitter:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:21 pm 

Dj Malloy aka Dolan Malloy plus wife and child
we look forward to attending the July Picnic!

user ID DJMustang11

Total count 3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:46 pm 

We will attend, not sure how long we can stay, depending on the heat and humidity factors - stupid asthma gets me all the time.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:02 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

I'm planning on being there if I recover from photographing my neighbors wedding on Saturday. When I promised him that I would do the wedding it was last year and I didn't plan on having back surgery later in the week.

My wife has already told me that she will need to stay home to recover after the wedding especially with this heat!

Midnight Blue
MCOM Historian

Post subject: Re: July Meeting - IMPORTANT!!! CHANGE OF VENUE!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:48 pm 

Would you like for me to still bring the crabs? I do not how many people eat crabs. :confused3:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:46 am 

Hello MCoM, I will not be able to attend the meeting as planned. Last night tree fell in front of me while I was driving. Black Mustang will be in the barn for a couple of weeks. :angry1: Everyone have a good time.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:52 am 
Treasurer
Treasurer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:36 pm 

I will still be there just not at 11 I will be there for meeting. The location is quite a drive lol
I'm excited to be there.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:02 pm 
Vice President
Vice President

Just thought I'd check in and see if your place made it okay through the storm last night.

AIM: levijwardell
Twitter:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:33 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Regrettably I will not be able to attend the picnic tomorrow. The wedding photography has really tired me out and my back needs a long rest especially with surgery scheduled for next Friday, July 6th.

I hope that everyone has a great time and a wonderful July 4th celebration!

Midnight Blue
MCOM Historian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:44 am 

Steve, I am fine. Thank you. You get some rest for that back. See you soon. :btu:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:34 am 
Past President
Past President

Bring chairs!!!

2014 Deep Impact Blue/Red Stripes GT Premium 5.0
1967 Notchback 289 - A true barn find!
In God we trust. All others are run through NCIC.