[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: December Meeting
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:57 pm 

The December meeting and Christmas Party will take place on December 11th at Father Lou and Alice's house. The party will kick off at 3 pm and the meeting will begin shortly after.

The address of the Noplos' household is 11 Long Bottom Court Kingsville, MD 21087.

Hope to see you there!

Post subject: Re: December Meeting
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:23 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

I'm looking forward to being there and seeing everyone since I haven't been able to attend too many club events this year due to my health issues.

My wife and I were at the mall yesterday as we were shopping and I waved to Santa and than asked my wife if she thought if it would be ok if I sat on his lap and asked for a new back this Christmas! :banana:

Midnight Blue
MCOM Historian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:04 am 
Past President
Past President

This is one event you cant miss!! :btu: Scott has a suprise in for us at this meeting! :santa: :pepper:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:43 pm 

me and my wife will be there do we need to bring anything :3gears:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:00 pm 
Past President
Past President

If everyone can bring a desert that would be great! :btu:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:14 am 
Membership Manager
Membership Manager

Unfortunately we will not be able to make it to the Christmas Party this year. My nephews retirement party from the Montgomery County Police Dept. is on the same day.
Wishing everyone a happy holiday season.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:13 am 

Happy thanksgiving to every one in the club have a safe and happy holiday :3gears:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:20 am 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Enjoy your time today with family and friends, and please remember to give thanks to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. God Bless all!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:40 am 

We should be there!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:55 pm 

Dave and I will be there - let me know what you need and if you need any help - we can come a little earlier if need be. Just let me know at skane0508@msn.com. :3gears:

Does anyone know where (if anyplace) I can get an inflatable mustang with a Santa for my front yard? :santa:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:48 am 

Hello Everyone, Me, Robin and the 2 young-ins will be at Father Louuuuuu's house for the BIG Christmas Party. What should we bring?I thought I would make my famous Tuna Fish/Peanut Butter Casserole. Everytime I make this there seems to be a lot leftover. Hummmm! Maybe I'll make a bigger container this year. Take care, Dan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:49 pm 

Sorry we didn't make it this year. My daughter had an indoor field hockey tournament today. I'm sure everyone had a great time! Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

by , on Flickr
Some people are like Slinkys. They have no purpose, but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:31 pm 
Site admin
Site admin

Lou and Alice sure know how to throw a party! Such gracious hosts :btu:

Gratz to the new officers and to the previous ones: Many thanks on your hard work.

Looking forward to a fun 2012!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:03 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:24 pm 

Great hosts, great friends, great time, great rides, great picts, I think I am on a great roll. Merry Christmas to all

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:12 am 

Had a great time - thank you very, very much to Lou and Alice again! I really enjoyed seeing everyone and am looking forward to another great year!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:30 am 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Once again a big "Thank You!" to Lou and Alice for opening up their home and hosting the clubs Christmas Party!

It was really nice to be able to see old friends and meet some new friends too. We have a lot to celebrate as the club has completed another successful year of raising money for our chosen charities and provided a lot of fun and excitement for our members.

The video that Scott produced and played for us demonstrates the far reaching activities that the club participated in this year.

Congratulations to all of the outgoing officers who did a terrific job of this year of carrying out a very ambitious agenda. Congratulations to Scott Robinson who is succeeding Bob Thompson as our new club President! Scott has been very active this year in many of our activities and has prepared himself well for his new position.

It was a great privilege to honor Bob Thompson on the completion of his second year as club President. I was delighted to create the photo album of many of the events that occurred during Bob's Presidency and to present it to him at the biggest social event of the year, the annual Christmas Party.

It seems like Dave and I took many of the same pictures but I'll post mine anyway. Special thanks to Dave for using my camera to take the photos of me presenting Bob with his photo album.

Midnight Blue
MCOM Historian

Attachments:
Image128.jpg
Image128.jpg [ 98.09 KiB | Viewed 5670 times ]
Image129.jpg
Image129.jpg [ 90.5 KiB | Viewed 5670 times ]
Image130.jpg
Image130.jpg [ 111.32 KiB | Viewed 5670 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:32 am 
Treasurer