[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: November meeting/tech day Saturday, November 5th 11:00
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:13 am 
Past President
Past President

The November meeting / tech day will be held at my garage in Westminster Saturday, November 5th at 11:00. We will be teaching people including the ladies how to change a tire on their car simulating a flat on the side of the road. They will also learn about the importance of torquing the lug nuts and feel what the correct torque feels like with a regular lug wrench. We will also be installing mufflers on a 2011 5.0 Mustang.
Sometime during the day we will have lunch. The meeting will begin at 11:30.
My address is,
703 Blizzard Farm Ln
Westminster, md 21157
443-340-3086 for any questions

Post subject: Re: November meeting/tech day Saturday, November 5th 11:00
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:56 am 

Should we bring a covered dish?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:39 pm 

See, this is why I'm looking for another job!! Every Saturday that I work, I miss either something with the club, or something with my kids! I made CJ's this year, the ONLY Saturday I had off this year where i actually got to do something cool with my family.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:35 pm 

Dave and I will be there! Covered dish sounds good to us - just let us know. :burnout:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:39 pm 

Hey Bob,

As part of tech day, can the Club's IT people show us how to get a picture of RStang with my signature? Doesn't matter what I try, nothing works. I can bring my laptop and possibly someone can walk me through it? :banghead:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:15 am 
Past President
Past President

I was thinking about running down to TJ's for lunch? Its 2 miles down the street and they have good cheap food. Its worked in the past. Plus, I really don't have enough room in the garage to set up tables for food.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:16 pm 

Hi Bob,

TJ's is good for us - now how about the "Tech" instruction regarding the signature on the forum? :stupidcomputer:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:22 pm 
Past President
Past President

Susan, no problem. Ill show you how to upload photos on the site.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:07 pm 

Hi bob its Dennis I will be there with my t tops out I was going to ask about lunch just got headers and purple hornie mufflers for my car its going to under go a lot of changes before oc in may :3gears:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:12 pm 
Past President
Past President

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:38 pm 

Sounds good I don't live that far away I'm on woodbine rd fight at the winfield light

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:51 am 

Hey Bob it was good to meet you (and wife) - never knew the club headquarters were less than 1/2 mile from my house! Anyway, I'm gonna try to stop by on Saturday with my 2012 5.0 to meet everyone and get some tips (no pun intended) on install of the GT 500s. I'm planning on some axlebacks this spring so it will be good to hear them on another 5.0. :pepper: Paul

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:14 am 
Past President
Past President

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:08 pm 
President
President

The GT500's Arrived today! ordered them yesterday afternoon from American Muscle

Cant wait to hear them as the stock 2011/2012 5.0 mufflers are whisper quiet.

We plan on taking a video of the stock mufflers vs GT500 for noise comparison :devious:

1967 Fastback 289, C4, Magnum 500 wheels, Long Tubes

1989 LX Notchback 5.0 supercharged SSP too much to list

2011 GT some basic bolt on goodies

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:17 pm 
Hey, Bob it Jason I sohuld be there

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:00 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:16 pm 
President
President