[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: April Meeting, Bertucci's April 6th 7pm
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:15 pm 

Who is ready for some pizza?

Our April meeting will be held at the Bertucci's in White Marsh on Wednesday April 6th at 7:00 pm.

The restaurant is located off I-95 (exit 67B) and the address is 8130 Corporate Place, Baltimore, MD 21236. It is right across the street from White Marsh Mall and the Avenue at White Marsh.

If you've participated in the White Marsh holiday parade, we have been parked right beside it in the past.

Hope to see you all there!!

Post subject: Re: April Meeting, Bertucci's April 6th 7pm
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:25 pm 

:devious:
Dave and I will be there!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:55 pm 
Newsletter Editor
Newsletter Editor

I'm sure one of us will be there if we can't both make it.

Is it wrong I'm excited that it is a whole 16 miles closer than Bellissimo's is? :woot:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:51 pm 

Not wrong at all Adam! I'm excited I don't have to drive to Harford County as well haha.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:34 pm 

News flash - White Marsh is considered an annex of Harford County so "There U Go". I hope to see all your smiling faces there, distance is never a problem in the Mustang Nation..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:14 am 

White Marsh is soooo... not Harford Co. Hoping to be there since it is so close to home (still have to be at work at 10pm) Hope everyone is doing great and enjoying the longer days : )

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:24 pm 
Past President
Past President

Yippee! Less to drive up 95. I'll be coming from DC and will be there.

2014 Deep Impact Blue/Red Stripes GT Premium 5.0
1967 Notchback 289 - A true barn find!
In God we trust. All others are run through NCIC.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:53 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

It looks like I'm going to be missing a couple of meetings as we are involved in the Dog Owners Training Club Basic Obedience course for our new addition, Kelsey.

We rescued Kelsey, a female Staffordshire Bull Terrier, from the Association for Rescued Animals here in Reisterstown. She is two years old but has spent the last year or so in the shelter.

All of the training courses are held on Wednesday nights so our schedule is full for at least 8 weeks. I'm sorry to be missing our meetings but both my wife and I are expected to attend the classes.

Here are some photos of Kelsey at her first training class.

Midnight Blue
MCOM Historian

Attachments:
Image015.jpg
Image015.jpg [ 109.78 KiB | Viewed 4563 times ]
Image013.jpg
Image013.jpg [ 120.51 KiB | Viewed 4563 times ]
Image001.jpg
Image001.jpg [ 106.44 KiB | Viewed 4563 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:38 am 

That's the best thing to do with a dog. It will make you and the dog happier. We did that with our first dog and she was great and wasn't an out of control dog like some are that are not trained.

by , on Flickr
Some people are like Slinkys. They have no purpose, but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:38 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:59 pm 

Staffordshires are cool dogs. My old land lady has one. The dog loves to get in cars! IDK how many times I had to run and plop in my seat before she could when she was out when I went to go somewhere.

95 Ranger Splash

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:12 am 
Treasurer
Treasurer