[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: December Meeting and Christmas Party Sunday 12/12 2pm
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:49 pm 
Past President
Past President

The December meting will be held at Father Lou and Alice Noplos' home, 11 Long Bottom Court, Kingsville, 21087 on Sunday, Dec. 12 from 2 to 6pm.

This is where we will hold our 2011 officer elections. We will also decide which charities we will donate to.

Hope to see everyone there! :btu:

Last edited by Bobt on Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Dec meeting
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:23 pm 

I am in. Father Lou and Alice are the best hosts ever. I look forward to the times at their place all year.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:47 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:28 pm 

by , on Flickr
Some people are like Slinkys. They have no purpose, but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:00 am 

I'll be there!!! :btu:

Mustang Club of Maryland
Special Service Mustang Owner's Association
Bad Pony Club---Moderator

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:27 am 

dang! I can't make it! I have another obligation that day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:51 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

My work schedule for December and January includes working on Sunday's from 10:00am to 4:00 pm.

I'll try to make the party as early as I can probably around 4:45 pm or so.

I still would like to make the party and see as many of you as I can.

Midnight Blue
MCOM Historian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:32 pm 
Past President
Past President

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:13 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:55 pm 
Membership Manager
Membership Manager

Post subject: Meeting/party
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:31 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:05 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:57 pm 

We should be able to make this one. Need us to bring anything?
Glenn

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:05 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:39 pm 
Past President
Past President

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:29 am 

Wow what a great time yesterday at the party! Thanks to Alice and Lou for putting on yet another great Christmas party/meeting. That was the biggest crowd I've see at this party in the 9 years I've been in the club.

A big thanks to Lou for gathering up all of the past presidents of the club. That was great seeing them all there and hear them give their perspectives on the club during their time as president. It just started with two guys and their Mustangs and now we are almost 300 strong.

Last night was the reason I joined the club and the reason I stay in this club. It is full of great people with the same passions. Its also not just about the cars but about making lifelong friendships. :btu:

I was just dissapointed that it rained. I know that kept a lot of the ponies (including mine) at home. It is always cool to go to Lou and Alice's and see a long line of Mustangs down his street.

by , on Flickr
Some people are like Slinkys. They have no purpose, but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Post subject: Dec meeting
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:31 am 

Big time thanks to Lou and Alice for another wonderful evening of food and fellowship. It was wet and cold outside but inside it was warm and welcoming. I enjoyed visiting with many of the members I had not seen in a good while.

Way cool to hear how one man with a vision began the club and how the early members hung in there establishing the base for what it has grown to be. Roll on Mustang Nation!

Another thanks to Lou for his thoughtfulness and resourcefulness in presenting all 13 presidents a gift of a Highland Green, 67 fastback, GTA. It became a favorite of mine from the git-go and will hold an honored place in my collection.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:45 pm 

I would also like to personally thank Father Lou and Alice for their hospitality. You have a beautiful house and are great hosts! My wife and I had a great time even if the weather could have been better.

Glenn

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:35 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Once again Father Lou and his lovely wife Alice were outstanding hosts for the Mustang Club of Maryland's annual Christmas Party.

Father Lou also deserves special recognition for all of his hard work in locating and arranging for all of the Past Presidents of the MCOM to be present at the party. Father Lou also provided a list of their names and dates of service so that we can now properly document he early history of our club.

Each President was given a special Christmas present and allowed to introduce themselves and tell us a little something about the time that they served. I have taken quite a few photos for our archives and this will help us present our club, along with it's history to past, current and future members.

Everyone had a wonderful time. The food was terrific as always and it was nice just to sit and talk with so many good friends. I hope that you enjoy the photos taken at the Christmas Party.

For those of you who could not attend hopefully the photos will help you enjoy the holiday spirit too.

Midnight Blue
MCOM Historian
Steve

Attachments:
Image050.jpg
Image050.jpg [ 119.74 KiB | Viewed 6740 times ]
Image049.jpg
Image049.jpg [ 100.01 KiB | Viewed 6740 times ]
Image048.jpg
Image048.jpg [ 99.83 KiB | Viewed 6740 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:36 pm