[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: White Marsh 2014 Holiday Parade - December 6th
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:26 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

Line up is at 8:30 am and no later than 9:15 am at the Avenue in White Marsh at Corporate I Place off of Corporate Drive. There will be road closures so you must enter the staging area for line-up at the intersection of Corporate Drive and Town Center Drive via Sandpiper Circle (from Honeygo Boulevard by the WM Library) then left onto Corporate Drive . *Please note Corporate Drive will be closed from Honeygo Blvd. to Town Center Drive by 7:30 am.

This year we have a a group of young Elves to carry the club banner and hand out candy.

Post subject: Re: White Marsh 2014 Holiday Parade - December 6th
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:27 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

If you are going to join the parade precession, cut and paste list into your post and add your name to the list.

1. Mach1Don - Don B.
2. Mach1Don - Don B. +1
3. Kryptonknight - Paul McAndrew
3. 97 Cobra - Frank
4. GTVert05 - Jared and Linda Garman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:37 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Right now I have a miserable cold but hope to be at the parade on Saturday. :rolleyes:

If you are going to join the parade precession, cut and paste list into your post and add your name to the list.

1. Mach1Don - Don B.
2. Mach1Don - Don B. +1
3. 97 Cobra - Frank
5. The Red Baron - Steve + 1

The Red Baron
MCOM Treasurer-Historian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:40 am 

1. Mach1Don - Don B.
2. Mach1Don - Don B. +1
3. 97 Cobra - Frank
5. The Red Baron - Steve + 1
6. 65 Snake - Bob R.

The Red Baron
MCOM Treasurer-Historian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:14 am 

:clinkmugs: I'll be there

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:57 am 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

1. Mach1Don - Don B.
2. Mach1Don - Don B. +1
3. 97 Cobra - Frank
6. 65 Snake - Bob R.
7. johnnyrocket

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:20 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

I'm disappointed that I won't be able to participate in the White Marsh Parade this year. I saw my Primary Care Doctor today to have a pre-op physical for a procedure I'm having on December 15th.

I have a very serious bronchial infection that I have to clear up before I can go ahead and have my procedure. He put me on a Z-Pack antibiotic along with Robitussin cough medicine as I am coughing like crazy. :blurryface:

I will need to rest as much as possible and stay out of the cold, wet weather so unfortunately the parade is off for me.

I'm sure that we will still have a good showing for the club and everyone will have a great time! :btu:

The Red Baron
MCOM Treasurer-Historian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:24 pm 

Hi guys will there be a tent set up to buy Mustang stuff?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:39 am 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:42 pm 

Come on folks!!--We need more cars--We don't want the Corvette Club to beat us, do we?--Let's show every body what our club is made of

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:41 pm 

We were going to try to come but I am having some problem with my joints due to my RA. Sorry we will miss this one but will be at the December meeting.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:04 pm 

Very sorry for this downer to those who want to pull off the parade but Frank Sharron and I will not be able to make the parade as previously thought. I hope all that can make it enjoy the time as I have every year since 2009, by the way was rainy then as well.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:26 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

1. Mach1Don - Don B.
2. Mach1Don - Don B. +1
3. GTVert05 - Jared and Linda Garman
4. 65 Snake - Bob R.
5. johnnyrocket

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:35 am 

Well, another parade day has come and gone--I want to thank those who braved the elements and came out--It rained a little for about 5 minutes--Hardly anything at all really--The weather wasn't too terribly cold either

We had 5 cars in our group this year--2 convertibles even!!--I think those that attended enjoyed themselves and I certainly did also

We had 4 elves and one Christmas angel--2 elves carried the club banner and 2 handed out candy canes--They handed out over 600 candy canes!!--The elves were played by my granddaughter and some friends while the angel was played by my other granddaughter--Many thanks go out to Chrissy, Amber,Angel and Kenyon for walking the route and dressing up--We had it easy we got to sit down and drive

If I can figure out how to post some pictures, I will

A really nice moment came when Mr Claus and Mrs, Claus met the elves prior to the parade--Of course many pictures were taken of them as a group and not just by our people--The conversation sorta went like this

Mrs C: Why aren't you elves at the North Pole making toys?

Elf: You gave us the day off so we could be in this parade

Mrs C: Mr C must have done that--He's so forgetful anymore

All this while staying in character--It was great

So thanks again for everyone there today and see you on St Patrick's Day

Post subject: Re: White Marsh 2014 Holiday Parade - Pictuers
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:08 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:22 pm 

Thanks for the pictures, Dave--As always good shots

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:27 am 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Great photos Dave! :btu:

Kudos to those who showed up to represent the club and be part of the parade. This was the first White Marsh Parade I have missed so 2009. Once again Mach 1 Don and his family played a crucial role with this parade. Well done!

I am still very much under the weather with a severe case of bronchitis. I was on a Z-Pack of antibiotics and now on a RX of Tessalon Perls to control my violent coughing. I have no voice and my throat is raw from the constant coughing. I have a colonoscopy scheduled for Monday, December 15th and if I don't get rid of this cough I may have to reschedule my procedure.

As it is I'm stuck inside and even the club's Christmas Party is questionable unless I can shake off this infection. :angry:

The Red Baron
MCOM Treasurer-Historian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:10 pm 

:santa: Hope your feelin better soon Baron! Good luck on the 15th

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:42 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:54 pm 

Great pics! I saw a handful of them on the official Avenue at White Marsh Facebook. Looked like a great turnout.

...I just feel bad that Santa ended up in a Camaro!