[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 2014 HorseShoes and HorsePower Car show! September 20th 2014
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:42 pm 
Past President
Past President

What : 2014 Horseshoes and Horsepower Car Show (All Makes and Models)
When : September 20th 9-2
Where: Marama Farm in Clarksville, MD. Conveniently located off route 32 and between I-70 and I-95 (5610 Chamblis Drive
Clarksville, MD 21029)
Who : All Makes and Models
Cost to Register is $15 for Mustang Club of Maryland Members and $20 for Non-Members. Registration includes 2 general admission tickets to the Grand Prix that day.

Click below for more information on the HCC Grand Prix,
http://www.howardcc.edu/donors/speciale ... index.html

The car show is part of the Howard Community College Grand Prix 2014. will begin July 1st. Spaces are limited so make sure you . Parking will be in a flat short cut grass coved pasture. In the event the field is wet, the show will be moved to Howard Community College parking lot where busses will transport you to the Grand Prix if you like. Please be aware that if you would like to come view the cars as a spectator you must enter through the grand prix main entrance and pay the $10 per person entry fee.

Take a chance and give student a chance.
Only 1,800 tickets to be sold to benefit HCC Educational Foundation student scholarships. Raffle tickets are $50 each or 3 for $125.
http://www.howardcc.edu/donors/speciale ... affle.html

MCoM Members can click here:

Non-MCoM members can click here:

Post subject: Re: 2014 HorseShoes and HorsePower Car show! September 20th
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 11:01 am 
President
President

shared this with NVMC

1967 Fastback 289, C4, Magnum 500 wheels, Long Tubes

1989 LX Notchback 5.0 supercharged SSP too much to list

2011 GT some basic bolt on goodies

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:17 am 

I will be there and help like last year

Red with White Strips
5 Speed

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:32 pm 

I liked that show last year.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:38 pm 

I plan to attend with '67 ... perhaps I can convince Maggie to enter the '12 MCA too ....

67GTFB

1967 GT 2+2, Dark Moss Green and other restomod goodies
2012 MCA Edition Coupe, V6, auto, Kona Blue

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 6:48 am 
Past President
Past President

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:44 am 
Past President
Past President

I missed last year due to work, I plan on being there this year with Diablo!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:21 am 

Pre-Reregistered looking forward to it, lets hope it's not to hot.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:14 pm 

Got my raffle ticket in the mail today. All you guys are gonna be begging me for a ride in my 2015 vert :P

'07 Torch Red Convertible GT

'06 Torch Red Convertible V6(traded in)
1979 Indy Pace car I4T(retired to pasture in OK)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:11 pm 

I'll be there again. It was a great car and horse show last year!
Glenn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:03 pm 

I'll be there! All those Mustangs in one place...oohhhhhh yeah :thumbsup2:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:51 pm 

We are there!

Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 859.51 KiB | Viewed 5307 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:33 pm 

Shoot, I used the link on the MCOM events page and paid the $20 before seeing that there was a separate member link in this discussion thread pointing to the $15 page. Oh well! :-(

1975 Mustang II Ghia V6
2014 Mustang GT Premium Convertible "Silver Belle"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:52 am 
Past President
Past President

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:33 pm 

Signed up.

Oh and Bob the link to Hoco info is broken.

'07 Torch Red Convertible GT

'06 Torch Red Convertible V6(traded in)
1979 Indy Pace car I4T(retired to pasture in OK)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:56 pm 

I should know the week of or thereabouts. Once I see how much homework I'll have. But, I should be able to!

95 Ranger Splash

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:17 pm 

hoping to be there and bring the family. daughter loves horses so looking for a great time