[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 7:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: NVMC 5th Annual Crab Cake Cruise June 22, 2014 RAIN or S
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:28 am 

Gah, I completely forgot to sign up. I will be there for the cruise. Hopefully I can get into the restaurant but if its too late its ok.

Sharon=1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:10 am 
President
President

1967 Fastback 289, C4, Magnum 500 wheels, Long Tubes

1989 LX Notchback 5.0 supercharged SSP too much to list

2011 GT some basic bolt on goodies

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:40 pm 

Sounds like a fun trip. Too bad I can't go. My Boy Scouts are doing a Flag Day ceremony with the Elks lodge.

'07 Torch Red Convertible GT

'06 Torch Red Convertible V6(traded in)
1979 Indy Pace car I4T(retired to pasture in OK)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:10 pm 

I need to add 1 more adult to the list. Thanks,
Ed Galicinao with the 08 Bullitt
Edgalici me +2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:08 pm 

Cannot believe I forgot to sign up for this but Pam and I will be there rain or shine. Sorry. Larry

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:36 pm 

OK, while we're updating participants .... the Mrs (Maggie) WILL be able to attend :pepper: .... so my list entry should now read

33. Scott Osborne +1 (MCOM) (2)

apologies if this causes any problem, but from what I've read there should be room for some last minute stragglers ....

TIA,

1967 GT 2+2, Dark Moss Green and other restomod goodies
2012 MCA Edition Coupe, V6, auto, Kona Blue

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:10 pm 

OK, Linda is still not ale to go BUT Frank Sharron will be riding with me on the cruise.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:34 pm 
President
President

Glad to have everyone, Im on my phone so the last updates have not been made, but not to worry. Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:43 pm 

Is it to late to add 2 more for tomorrow ?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:49 am 
President
President

Everyone is welcome to join in, we are here at food lion and waiting on NVMC which is running late.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:14 pm 

Sorry I had to work and it was last minute-----OBTW dude ya gotta come in. :banghead2:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:06 pm 

Had a great time hanging out and cruising with fellow stangers!! Great cruise routes and very well organized from the meeting point all the way down to the choice of restaurant! Again thanks and will definitely be looking forward to the next one!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:44 pm 

BZ (that's BRAVO ZULU) to all of the NVMC & MCoM organizers :btu: :clinkmugs: .... thanks for all of your efforts in pulling this event together ....

1967 GT 2+2, Dark Moss Green and other restomod goodies
2012 MCA Edition Coupe, V6, auto, Kona Blue

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:45 pm 
Vice President
Vice President

This was our first Crabcake Cruise and we had a great time. Thanks NVMC for always inviting MCOM.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:07 am 
President
President

A big thanks to everyone who joined us on this cruise! This was one impressive site with close to 70 mustangs in attendance. I personally hope everyone enjoyed themselves, and hope you will join us next year.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:12 am 

I'm suprised there hasn't been any photos posted from the cruise. It was such a great turnout and perfect day for some good photos. I noticed several members had cameras and were snapping a good amount of pics. Anyone have pics that they can throw up?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:52 pm 

Count e and my wife in

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:11 pm 

Put me down for 2 California 5.0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:34 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:46 pm 
Vice President
Vice President

i looked back on the camera. Sorry, no pics of the Crab Cake Cruise here. :confused2:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3