[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hunt Valley Horsepower’s 2nd Anniversary – March 29
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:34 pm 

Our community gathers every Saturday morning but Hunt Valley Horsepower’s 2nd Anniversary on Saturday, March 29 will be on a grander scale. 850 automobiles and 2400 enthusiasts participated in Hunt Valley Horsepower's 1st Anniversary. Share in a memorable morning with your car club, enthusiast friends and family. We hope to see you on March 29 and on any Saturday morning that fits your schedule.

[You may remember our group as Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee. It’s the same community with an updated name.]

Facebook Gathering Page - https://www.facebook.com/events/741077222576981
If you do not use Facebook - http://horsepowering.com/specialgatherings

Date & Time - Saturday, March 29 from 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.; Show cars can enter the marked area starting at 6:30 a.m. Arrive early!

Rain or Shine? - If Hunt Valley is experiencing inclement weather (steady rain, thunderstorms, etc.), the rain date is Saturday, April 5.

Location - Hunt Valley Towne Centre (50 Shawan Road, Cockeysville, MD)

Directions - I-83 to Exit 20A (Shawan Road East); 1/2 mile to HVTC on the left; At the main entrance, show vehicles turn right and proceed toward Joe’s Crab Shack. Spectator vehicles turn left at the main entrance and proceed toward the Wegmans parking lot.

* What’s the difference between a show vehicle and a spectator vehicle? Its up to you. We’re an open community with acceptance for vehicles of all types. Due to the expected attendance and the premium on space for the 2nd Anniversary, opening 2 dedicated areas is necessary.

Automobiles - If you car, truck or SUV is your passion, you're invited. All marques and all generations are invited to participate. You'll see classic, luxury and exotic cars and many classifications in between.

Admission - As always, gatherings are free for everyone!

Thank you for your past participation and we look forward to seeing you down the road!

Rich “Will” Williams
Hunt Valley Horsepower

Post subject: Re: Hunt Valley Horsepower’s 2nd Anniversary – March 29
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm 

Planning on doing this next week. Anyone else?
Jim :banana2:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:03 pm 
Past President
Past President

Ill be there!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:13 pm 

Lets meet and cruise in together as a club. I think there is a park and ride at Shwann Road and I-83, West of I-83. Last year they were crowded. I suggest arriving there by 8.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:28 pm 
President
President

I will also be there!

1967 Fastback 289, C4, Magnum 500 wheels, Long Tubes

1989 LX Notchback 5.0 supercharged SSP too much to list

2011 GT some basic bolt on goodies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:59 am 

I think we should all meet up at the burger king in westminster like we did last year. I suggest we meet earlier than 8. Last year we got there at 8 and barely had a parking spot. Had to park on the outer edge of the parking lot. They are saying this years suppose to be even bigger than last year. Just my :2cents: :3gears:
-Lauren

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:34 am 

That works for me.
We could meet 7 or 7:15.
Jim :peace:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:22 am 

7 works for us Jim!! :btu: I am hoping spring comes back and we get some warm weather for Saturday.
-Lauren

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:06 am 

I'll be there.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:19 am 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

I hope to attend also. Is there an east side meet up location? By my count it is only Caitlin and I from this side of town. If there is anyone else, speak up.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:27 am 

If anyone else wants to meetup in Westminster please let us know.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:57 pm 

was hopin to make this, but looks like work is gonna get in the way

1985 Mustang Gt Red convertible

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:29 pm 

I looked back over the invite to this event. There is a rain date of April 5th if there is steady rain at Hunt Valley the morning of March 29th.
Beware of the weather as the weekend forecast is 70% rain on Saturday. Lets take stock of the weather at 6:30 am and make a decision based on the conditions then.
I assume Steve's 50th presentation at the Bowie Library will go rain or shine? I will still plan on the trip there if he goes ahead with the presentation.
Jim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:41 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

It looks like they officially postponed until the rain date.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:44 am 
Past President
Past President

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:17 am 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

April 5th is the new date.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:54 pm 

Dave you are spot on it is now April 5th.
I am not sure I'll be able to make it on th 5th.
Jim :angry:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:27 pm 

Thank you to those that forwarded the updates from the other platforms. Here are the specifics...

Due to the forecasted high potential for morning rain for Saturday, March 29, the plan is to move forward with a standard gathering. In the event of the weather improving versus the present forecast, there will be the capacity to host hundreds of automobiles. In the event of inclement weather, surely, participation will be diminished but if your schedule is free, you are, as always, welcome to be part of the gathering.

The unique facets of a Special Gathering will be brought together for Saturday, April 5. Please plan accordingly and spread the word to your car club and enthusiast friends that are considering attending on either or both Saturday mornings. If your schedule works in your favor, we'll see you down the road!

For review...

Saturday, March 29 - Standard Gathering of Hunt Valley Horsepower [the gatherings go on rain or shine]

Saturday, April 5 - Special Gathering of Hunt Valley Horsepower [scheduled special appearances will now move - within their capacity - to this date]

The Event Page remains the same https://www.facebook.com/events/741077222576981/.

See you down the road!

Rich “Will” Williams
Founder, Hunt Valley Horsepower

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:34 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

Anyone still heading out into the rain for Cars and Coffee Saturday? Or is everyone waiting till next week?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:15 pm 

Frank Sharron and myself pulled in at 7:00am and the lot was already 2/3 full. We did not see any MCOMers but hung with a few familiar revolution performance folk. Stupid number of rides. The talk was over 600. Mostly exotics, very few muscle cars except a 2012 Shelby 1000. 1200 hp and 1000 rear wheel. I wanted one or more until the guy told me I needed $200,000 per. Ok, I'll keep mine, skip the monthly payments, and continue to be able to breathe.