[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Catoctin Mountain Cruise Sunday, October 20th 2013
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:59 am 
Past President
Past President

For those who would like to meet up in Mt. Airy and cruise to Frederick, meet there around 7:45-8:00. We need to leave the Pizza Hut no later than 8:20.
Meet up spot
Mt. Airy Pizza Hut
1705 Ridgeside Drive Mount Airy, MD 21771

Catoctin Cruise Starting Address,
Wonder Book and Video Parking Lot
2421 Monocacy Blvd
Frederick, MD

Catoctin Mountain Cruise 2013 Sunday, October 20th! This is one of the best cruises I`ve ever been on. We should meet at the Wonder Book and Video parking lot in Frederick at 9:00am and plan to head out by 9:30.

There will be many meet ups (mini cruises) on the way to Wonder Book . Those will be determined by other fellow Mustangers. Please follow the boards to find out where they`re meeting up!

The route will be a little different this year. We will be taking it slow again.

There will be a picnic at the end of the cruise. We are asking people to bring side dish, dessert, or some $ for the 50/50 raffle to help contribute towards expenses

We`re having burgers, dogs, potato salad, etc . If you would like a veggie burger please bring it. We`ll be more than happy to throw it on the grill for ya!

Attachments:
File comment: Map Route of the Entire Cruise
Catoctin_MCoM_2013_Map.pdf [660.89 KiB]
Downloaded 231 times
File comment: Turn by Turn Driving Directions
MCoM_Catoctin 2013_Directions.pdf [34.98 KiB]
Downloaded 237 times

Post subject: Re: Catoctin Mountain Cruise Sunday, October 20th 2013
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:27 am 
President
President

now I'm really confused! Thanks Dave :banghead:

So I can be sure to make needed changes on the NVMC site, where exactly is the Start Point?

Still at the State Farm complex? and yes I am privy to what happened.

1967 Fastback 289, C4, Magnum 500 wheels, Long Tubes

1989 LX Notchback 5.0 supercharged SSP too much to list

2011 GT some basic bolt on goodies

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:35 pm 
Past President
Past President

We wont know for sure until Sunday night when we do the pre-cruise. Son!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:23 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

Anyone looking to meet up at Security Square Mall or White Marsh Mall before we get to Mt Airy?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:01 pm 
Vice President
Vice President

DR,
Di and I are coming out of Harford County and will be going right past White Marsh Mall, We know Mt Airy but can team up with you at White Marsh Mall if you decide to group there for the trip to the Mt Airy.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:48 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:18 am 

Looks like I had a change in plans and im good to go for this one! I can meet up with anybody in the white marsh area and cruise from there. :btu:

2013 v6 gotta have it green "The Hulk"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:01 am 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:45 am 
Vice President
Vice President

DR

No problem with the departure time. Its a 20 minute run straight down 95 (probably more like 15 in the GT on a Sunday morning lol) so we should get there about 6:30 if not earlier.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:44 pm 

Another ready to rock White Marsh ride here. Linda and I haven't missed one yet.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:20 pm 
President
President

Any word on whether or not we are still starting from State Farm?

Dave & Bob, sorry I didn't ask you guys in person today when I saw you.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:02 am 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:43 am 
Past President
Past President

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:18 am 
President
President

Thanks Dave! I will see the information gets to the members of NVMC

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:57 am 
Past President
Past President

So, Who can bring a side dish?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:43 pm 
Vice President
Vice President

Di is planning to bring something for dessert that wouldn't have to be kept in a cooler but Im sure she will do a side dish if needed

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:12 am 

I want to make broccoli/cauliflower salad and watergate salad! Good thing my mustang has a huge trunk! Plenty of space for the cooler :btu:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:46 pm 
Membership Manager
Membership Manager

Iris will be making her famous chocolate eclair cake.
Weather is looking great for Sunday.
See you in Mt Airy
Errol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:40 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

I'm not sure if I will be able to make this years cruise. I have too many things going on this week including the Train Collectors Association Meeting in York, PA on Thursday and Friday of this week. Add to that I drove over an hour each way yesterday to visit my friend Chuck's wife who has been in a Nursing Rehab center for that last three months as she has an E coli infection in her spine!

I also may have Jury Duty on Monday although I won't know that for sure until Friday evening. With all of this going on and having my deck replaced at the same time it is just too much going on in a limited time frame.

So I believe that it would be best for me to pass on this cruise this year. I enjoyed it very much last year but I didn't have all of these other things going on at the same time.

Looks like the weather will be great for a cruise and I hope that someone steps up to tka some nice pictures of the cars and foliage and the scenery.

Midnight Blue
MCOM Treasurer-Historian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:40 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

I have attached the Turn by Turn driving directions and a map of the cruise route. BobT, Rich, Jenna and I drove the route last week and cleaned up a few of the directions.

Or you can always just follow the Mustangs in front of you. :)

Attachments:
File comment: Turn by turn Directions
MCoM_Catoctin 2013_Directions.pdf [34.98 KiB]
Downloaded 275 times
File comment: Overview map of the Cruise Route
Catoctin_MCoM_2013_Map.pdf [660.89 KiB]
Downloaded 248 times