[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bob Davidson All FoMoCo Show and Drifting with Vaughn 9-28
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:37 pm 

As you may have already heard, the Bob Davidson Show is back on for September 28th. Vaughn Gittin, Jr will be drifting at the event - just like last year. For clarification, the show at Bob Davidson FORD on September 7th is not the MCOM show - rather that is a show being held in coordination with another group. Vaughn will not be at the September 7th show - he will be at the MCOM Bob Davidson Show on September 28th.

This year, there will be a similar structure to the car show area - and similar structure to Vaughn's drifting area. The spectator stands will likely be on the opposite side of the drifting area this year. Since the dealership's lot inventory will have to be moved off-site this year, we will not be able to assist in moving the cars - per insurance company regulations.

We will need some help working the show - as always - and would appreciate some of our members jumping in to occupy a post for a little while during the day. Volunteers would be needed for parking management and to work the registration table. If you are planning on joining us and volunteering, please reply to this message and indicate what role you would like to play. Bring FRS radios if you can since the physical layout of the lot may not allow for easy audible communication. Scott has offered to run the DJ station - and Batman will be there again this year to assist.

The show will be from 9am-3pm and we would like all car show registrants to arrive as early as possible due to the spectator traffic volume. As you likely remember, this show is very popular and again we have been advised that there will be free hot dogs, drinks, etc. I hope to see all of you there!

Attachments:
Bob Davidson 2.GIF
Bob Davidson 2.GIF [ 97.49 KiB | Viewed 6698 times ]

Post subject: Re: Bob Davidson All FoMoCo Show and Drifting with Vaughn
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:15 pm 

So will you all being providing a pre register opportunity?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:41 pm 
Membership Manager
Membership Manager

Hey Rick,
Put me down for the registration table.
Errol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:21 pm 

I'll help out. Whatever needs to be done.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:26 pm 

I prolly won't be showing my car as the rear window tint has gone to hell... And I'll be busy with school. But I will come to help out if I can. I should have my truck on the road by then and may be able to help haul stuff. I should know something in the next week or so when I get my syllabus for classes.

95 Ranger Splash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:27 am 

Jeff and I should be able to be there. I will help with Registration or anything that is indoors/under a canopy as I am actually allergic to the sun. I will find out what Jeff wants to help with tonight.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:01 am 

Thanks All! I will check with our IT department and see if there is a pre-registration option on this show. I look forward to seeing you all there!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:30 am 

I have found that we will only be having registration on-site for the Bob Davidson show.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:19 pm 

willing to help out where needed

1985 Mustang Gt Red convertible

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:47 pm 

Thanks Rick on the information. I hope I can win that ride with Vaughn as it will be like old times except I didn't have 700 horses back in the early nineties.

Post subject: Re: Bob Davidson All FoMoCo Show and Drifting with Vaughn 9-
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:20 am 

Jeff is willing to help any where as well, but he must stay out of the sun as well or he gets migraines.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:36 pm 

Looking forward to coming out and helping with this show, its great to be off work on a Saturday and be involved in the club, will help out wherever needed, been a long while since I been able to help, we are selling club merchandise right? I would assume so, I need some things and another tag application. Not bringing the mustang, needs a starter and I really just feel like crusin in comfort up there, also if any one is looking to go from anywhere in the Glen Burnie/Linthicum/BWI airport area, more than welcome to ride with me and save some gas and tolls.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:15 am 

Thanks for all the offers for help!! We can really use it! I will likely be there by about 8am and we would enjoy any assistance at any time you have available. FYI - the BD showroom is under construction at the moment and there will not be an opportunity for us to have any of the show cars in the showroom this year.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:06 am 

I should be able to make this and show my car (got my rear window retinted under warranty!). Now I can see out the back again!

95 Ranger Splash

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:14 pm 

Hi Rick,

Now that Steve Tapper detailed R2, I think she's show ready so Dave and I will attend Bob Davidson. I know that it's a little late in the game but let us know what help you need. I didn't see a pre-registration; is there one?

Bebe - '00 GT - Supercharged!
and
'Da New 'n Totally Kool R2

:3gears:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:44 pm 

I would like to show my car. any pre registration?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:07 pm 
President
President

Will be showing GREAT WHITE and as usual will be helping out with the show as needed

1967 Fastback 289, C4, Magnum 500 wheels, Long Tubes

1989 LX Notchback 5.0 supercharged SSP too much to list

2011 GT some basic bolt on goodies

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:32 am 

Rich and I will be there. Helping where ever needed!!
-Lauren

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:03 am 
Past President
Past President

Looks like this is going to be a large turnout as always!

FYI,
Get there early if you want a spot. Pre-Registration is not available at this show. We are limited to parking there and believe there are only 80 or so spots. See you there! :clinkmugs:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:55 am 

On September 28, the Hunt Valley Horsepower caravan departs from Joe's Crab Shack (Hunt Valley Towne Centre) at 9:30 AM for the tour down I-83 South to I-695 East (Exit 29B). Vaughn's Mustang RTR Spec 2 will be leading the way.

Our community gathers every Saturday morning starting at 8 AM. You're all welcome grab a morning beverage, talk cars and life and meet new and old friends.

For more information on the caravan...

If you're on Facebook, please note your attendance on the caravan page...

See you down the road!

Rich "Will" Williams
Hunt Valley Horsepower