Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 2:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Red Mustang Registery
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:06 am 

RMR is having an event/gathering at the Track in Dover for photo event and a couple of lapos on the track/ tours. $13 for cars and $7 per person. will keep everyone updated with date. sounds like a good time.

Post subject: Re: Red Mustang Registery
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:25 pm 

Date?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:55 am 

May 12th at noon. sorry only red Mustangs are allowed. going to leave around 930 the Baltimore area. not sure how long it takes to get to Dover. thinking about meeting off Rt 95 in Riverside/ Belcamp area.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:47 am 

If you want to attend the event at Dover on May 12th you need to register your Red Mustang on allredmustangs.com. some had asked about the date being Mothers day. not sure if they are going to change the date.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:34 am 

Riverside/Belcamp area works for me; too long of a drive to head down to Baltimore area to come back up. Do have to check with the wife though as Mother's Day :btu:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:55 pm 

Thats great. just remember if you go you have to register on allredmustangs.com and get invited to attend. i'll check it out and get back to you. it would be great to see so other club members go. i know its mothers day but. my wife doesn't care.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:19 am 

Those going to the Red Mustang Registery event at Dover try to let me know so i can give the person in charge a final count. also the paypal payment info is go to paypal.com and put down danpramey@yahoo.com. and pm him let him know you are going. its $13.00 per car and $7.00 per person. also $5.00 for special gift . we will be meeting at Riverside shopping center right off Exit 80 Rt 95 north. go right and we will be right in front of the Shoprite grocery store. leaving there at 9am and meeting the rest of the group at the Christanny Mall in Delaware at 1030 then travel up as group to Dover Raceway. the event starts at 12 noon. my cell is 443 850 5540 if any questions. for up dates go on facebook under Red Mustang Registery and register under allredmustangs.com. there is alot planned. a DVD of the event so bring anything to film the event. also trying to get TV coverage and trying to get magazine coverage. and American Muscle will be there. So lets have a great time. Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:39 am 

Weather may not cooperate; is this a rain or shine event?

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:19 pm 

Its a rain or shine event. but watching weather now and looks great. nice day in the 60's.rain out of here. see you at Riverside. :btu: