[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: 4th July Morning Parade 2013 - Dundalk
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:17 pm 

So will a couple of flags suffice as decoration?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:50 pm 

I'll be there! Count me in...now I need to decorate the ole girl...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:12 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

1. Mach1Don - Hardtop
2. Mach1Don - Convertible
3. Ron F (ronbo9999)
4. Dan & Deb Heagy Convert.
5. Rebecca & Jeff Slattery - Hardtop
6. MrJim
7. mcm0042 - 03 GT
8. mcm0042 - 09 GT/CS
9. Bigern59 - 91 LX Convertible **
10. GR8GT
11. 05crownsport **

** Bigern59 and 05Crownsport - I don't remember meeting you guys. But I am not the best at remembering name. I need to mention that the parade participation is for club members only. I should have posted that earlier. Being a club member is different then being a member of the site. Please PM me and let me know your club membership status. If you are not a club member and want to participate in the parades, you can pay your dues online and still join us. Membership Link --> http://mustangclubofmd.com/membership/

Bigern59 - Get your money's worth out of those flags! We have a special request from Fox 45 for two convertibles in the Noon Towson Parade. You could hit two parades in one day.

:btu:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:16 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:21 pm 

Hey there! I've been a member since 2006. I am just not as active as I used to be. My first screen name was white knight...but I decided to change it due to the lack of a white car any more. When you see me, you will remember:) my membership should be payed up till December of this year.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:13 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

Very Good. Have you met Mach1Don? He is the line leader for this parade.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:27 pm 

OK, more complete information from the Heritage commitee--The theme is "Dundalk salutes our Champions"---I assumed that this meant the Ravens--but........

What i just learned that the theme word "Champions" can apply to ANY one person or group of persons--So if there's somebody in your neighborhood that picks up trash, that could be your "Champion"--I don't know if there's time or even a desire to come up with a "Champion" as a club

I, personally, am going to stick with American Flags and honor our armed forces, current and retired (of which I am one)

See you all bright and early on the 4th!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:04 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:09 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:40 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:22 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

Thank to everyone that came out and to those that made the extra effort to decorate their cars.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:06 pm 

Dave

Great time as always. Thanks for arranging it.

Ron

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:24 pm 

My thanks also to everyone that came out today--I hope everyone had fun--It's my favorite parade every year--We had 13 cars this year and the Corvettes only had 7, so that's a win for us!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:10 pm 

Zachary and I had a blast! Thank you Don for organizing this.