[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Sat Jun 01, 2024 11:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: St. Patrick’s Day Parade 2013 – Downtown
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:21 pm 

Guys, you'll want to add BIll Lorenz to the list via cut and paste. You'll see that he has offered his convertible earlier in the string. Also, I would add my name to the list however the only car I have available for this weekend is a 1972 AMC LAPD police squad car. If that will be allowed, even at the end of the procession, I would be happy to join in. Let me know if it's a good idea.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:28 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

VIP Rides:
Rides 1-3 and maybe 4-5 are far enough in front of the parade that they should be able to pull a 'Linda Queen maneuver' and swing back and join the MCoM group before they step off. While this is not officially support, it has been done before. Ride 6 will not be able to swing back and join us.
1. 1locksmith - Convertible (VIP Line Leader)
2. Mach1Don - Convertible
3. MarvinW-Convertible GT Shelby

MCoM procession:
1. Mach1Don - Hardtop (MCoM Line Leader)
2. Midnight Blue - Coupe
3. 04_GT-Coupe
4. 65Snake - 65 GT350 tribute

VIPs:
Section 10
Ladies AOH – KATHLEEN HENSLER – (Mustang)
St. John’s Tenth Ward – JACKIE HALL – (Mustang)
Irish Northern Aid – PATRICK J. CONVEY – (Mustang)

Section 21
JACK YOUNG, President of the City Council -(Mustang)
WILLIAM COLE, IV – (Mustang)

Section 90
MISS UNITED STATES ALL WORLD BEAUTIES 2012, JACKIE WALTERS – (Mustang)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:42 pm 

I can do this, I just don't know if it'll be in a new Boss 302 or my current 2006 Saleen Extreme. Either way, sign me up.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:49 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

VIP Rides:
Rides 1-3 and maybe 4-5 are far enough in front of the parade that they should be able to pull a 'Linda Queen maneuver' and swing back and join the MCoM group before they step off. While this is not officially support, it has been done before. Ride 6 will not be able to swing back and join us.
3. MarvinW - Convertible GT Shelby

MCoM procession:
2. Midnight Blue - Coupe
3. 04_GT-Coupe
5. Fastbreak

VIPs:
Section 10
Ladies AOH – KATHLEEN HENSLER – (Mustang)
St. John’s Tenth Ward – JACKIE HALL – (Mustang)
Irish Northern Aid – PATRICK J. CONVEY – (Mustang)

Section 21
JACK YOUNG, President of the City Council -(Mustang)
WILLIAM COLE, IV – (Mustang)

Section 90
MISS UNITED STATES ALL WORLD BEAUTIES 2012, JACKIE WALTERS – (Mustang)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:19 pm 

Cant copy n paste my name. But I should make it. Long as im awake from working all night on a 12hr shift. Anyways

1993 coupe lx

Hope my car is in good enough shape to not bring shame. But hey I got club tags :pepper:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:08 am 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:10 am 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

VIP Rides:

MCoM procession:
2. Midnight Blue - Coupe
3. 04_GT-Coupe
5. Fastbreak
6. darkwing - 1993 Coupe

VIP Rides 1-3 and maybe 4-5 are far enough in front of the parade that they should be able to pull a 'Linda Queen maneuver' and swing back and join the MCoM group before they step off. While this is not officially support, it has been done before. Ride 6 will not be able to swing back and join us.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:49 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

VIP Rides:
4. BOB SYBERT - Black 2010(?) Convertible
5. Ron Tziniski - Convertible

MCoM procession:
2. Midnight Blue - Coupe
3. 04_GT-Coupe
5. Fastbreak
6. darkwing - 1993 Coupe
7. Tony - 1970 Boss Clone
8. Gerry Moyers - 2010 coupe
9. Karla S - Coupe

VIP Rides 1-3 and maybe 4-5 are far enough in front of the parade that they should be able to pull a 'Linda Queen maneuver' and swing back and join the MCoM group before they step off. While this is not officially support, it has been done before. Ride 6 will not be able to swing back and join us.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:51 pm 

little late to ask but can we bring our kid during the parade to ride in the car?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:59 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:46 am 

Anyone heading down from around the Bel Air area (actually Darlington/Dublin); we could link up somewhere and cruise down together?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:08 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:08 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:44 pm 

Hey everyone,

I apologize for the extremely late notice, but I am actually in between cars at the moment (I thought my deal would be done today) so I won't be able to attend this event.

I really apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Brad

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:51 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:54 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

VIP Rides:
4. BOB SYBERT - Black 2010(?) Convertible
5. Ron Tziniski - Convertible

MCoM procession:
2. Midnight Blue - Coupe
3. 04_GT-Coupe
5. DRRummel - 1995 Coupe
6. darkwing - 1993 Coupe
7. Tony - 1970 Boss Clone
8. Gerry Moyers - 2010 coupe
9. Karla S - Coupe
10. Rick Hinkle - Hardtop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:47 am 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:02 am 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:06 pm 

I want to thank all who joined us for the St Patricks Day parade today--Of special note I'd like to thank the convertible drivers that after they carried their VIP to the parade end, doubled back and went down the parade route a second time as part of our club--We even had 1 driver that carried 2 VIP's, 1 on each trip through the parade

Great weather today, couldn't ask for much better for a parade-- I was glad to see some new faces that recently joined the club and they were right out there with us--One driver joined the club YESTERDAY!

The cars all looked good and I think we showed our colors well--Thanks again

See you guys again on the 4th--Mark it on your calendar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:52 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

A great day for a parade and we had a good showing for the Club. As Don mentioned we had several new members join with us, two who had just recently joined the club. I'm sure that they had a good first experience with the club and we enjoyed having them ride with us. :btu:

I'll be posting pictures over the next couple of days and I understand that there is a special gallery section that has been set up just to post pictures. Since I know many of the people who were in the parade I'll email pictures of your cars to you.

Once again The Mustang Club of Maryland was a big part of this huge parade as several members were asked to drive dignitaries in the parade while the rest of the club got lots of cheers and high-fives from the people watching the parade.

Dave Rummel deserves a big "Thank You" for organizing and propmoting the parade. Everyone there had a great time! :banana:

Midnight Blue
MCOM Treasurer-Historian