[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 6:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: December 9th - Symphony of Lights Cruise
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:52 am 

On December 9th the Club will meet at the Christmas tree lot outside of Merriweather Post Pravilion at 5:15 to 5:30PM. At 5:45 as a Club we will caravan to and ride through the Symphony of Lights, ahead of their opening time of 6:00. The cost is $20/car up to eight people per car. Steve, I want a picture of the Mustang with eight people in it. All proceeds go to the Howard County General Hospital.
For those that are hungry we will cruise over to Sonomas, about 5 minutes away, to eat and socialize after.
Hope to see you there!
Jim Lutz :santa:

So far we have eight members indicating they will be there for this event!
It is early but time is passing quickly.
Please sign up for this event as soon as possible if you are planning on going. Also Sonomas would like a head count if you are planning on going there afterwards. If have signed up already let us know how many are going to Sonomas. Please make your decisions by December 1st so we can let Sonomas know a head count. Thanks. Jim

Last edited by Jim07SGT on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: December 9th - Symphony of Lights Cruise
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:56 pm 

The Christmas tree lot is at the Broken Land Parkway entrance to Merriweather.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:06 pm 

Count me in! But can we put my car in the middel of 2 red ones to keep up with the Christmas spirit? haha

2013 v6 gotta have it green "The Hulk"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:20 pm 

Another awesome opportunity down the drain for me, hopefully next year I can attend these events with you all.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:50 pm 

Way cool!

95 Ranger Splash

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:20 am 
Past President
Past President

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:33 am 

Well I have a red and white vert fox but unless some miracle happened I am out, but I'd stepped up for that event and it is very Christmas colored. :devious:
:btu:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:49 pm 

Well I'm in for the other Red & White car if I'm wanted to be !!

:3gears: : :santa:

Lynn

Red with White Strips
5 Speed

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:46 am 
Past President
Past President

Im in! :btu:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:10 pm 

I think I will do this again too, its been nice in the past.
Glenn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:45 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

You can never have enough Blue Cars but since it will be dark who cares what color the cars are anyway! :thumbsup2:

Either way I'm in. :banana2:

Midnight Blue
MCOM Historian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:34 am 

I need to see whats happening that day.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:07 am 

Im in my daughter to she eill enjoy it :santa:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:28 pm 

So far we have eight members indicating they will be there for this event!
It is early but time is passing quickly.
Please sign up for this event as soon as possible if you are planning on going. Also Sonomas would like a head count if you are planning on going there afterwards. If have signed up already let us know how many are going to Sonomas. Please make your decisions by December 1st so we can let Sonomas know a head count. Thanks. Jim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:08 pm 
Vice President
Vice President

We now have our second red! Me, the wife and son will be there!

AIM: levijwardell
Twitter:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:41 pm 

Count Me In For Dinner! :thumbsup2: as well Jim !!

Red with White Strips
5 Speed

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:55 pm 
Past President
Past President

I'll be there for Sonomas as well Jim!!

:clinkmugs:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:20 pm 
Vice President
Vice President

AIM: levijwardell
Twitter:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:21 am 

We will be there, even if we have to bring the Subaru (problems with the 12 :cussing: and the 85 has no brakes :banghead: ). Count us in for Sonomas too. We have a lava red 'stang but by 5:45 he will look black (if he even makes it ). If not we will bring up the tail end with our silver Subaru Outback proudly wearing her MCOM sticker in the windshield.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:06 pm 
Past President
Past President

Funny you mention that.... Well be in our Subaru too! lol. Oh well. We`ll all have fun!