[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: White Marsh 2012 Holiday Parade - December 1st
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:08 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

Line up is at 8:30 am and no later than 9:15 am at the Avenue in White Marsh at Corporate I Place off of Corporate Drive. There will be road closures so you must enter the staging area for line-up at the intersection of Corporate Drive and Town Center Drive. *Please note Corporate Drive will be closed from Honeygo Blvd. to Town Center Drive by 7:30 am.

The Parade begins at 10 am.

I am sure Mach1Don is in. Who else is goin to make it?

1. Mach1Don
2. ?

Post subject: Re: White Marsh 2012 Holiday Parade - December 1st
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:02 am 

Boy, it's like you read my mind--I'm in for 2 cars as usual--My Mach 1 and my wife's car will as always be driven by my daughter--Wifey likes the vert during the summer but doesn't like driving in parades and my daughter and her kids LOVE the parades

They've been planning for weeks on costumes and decorations--They statrted about 3 weeks ago asking me what the weather will be!!

See you there!--Hope we have a good turn-out and beat the Corvette club!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:42 am 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

1. Mach1Don
2. Mach1Don - part 2
3 ?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:51 pm 

Just out of curiosity what kind of condition dose your car have to be in for this I would love to participate but had some body damage and now it's primered :confused2:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:35 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Unless something comes up, like a seasonal job at MB Kleins, I plan to be there again Dave. At this point the seasonal job doesn't appear likely as they seem to be well staffed at the store but who knows? :confused2:

I'll keep you posted if there is any change in my situation.

Midnight Blue
MCOM Historian
2002 Mustang Coupe

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:48 am 
Past President
Past President

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:28 pm 

In past White Marsh parades, there was a limit to the number of cars MCOM could have in the parade? Is there a limit this year?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:43 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

Yes there is. But the Avenue Parade Coordinators are flexible. I am sure we could parade 12-18 cars without an issue.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:17 am 
Treasurer
Treasurer

We have been averaging about a dozen cars a year for the past few years so I guess we'll be getting some last minute arrivals Dave. :smile:

Midnight Blue
MCOM Historian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:32 am 

Hey Dave

I'm in sign me up as well I will do it I want to make sure the club stands out in Numbers come on everybody this is the time we have to show support for the club in these types of events to let the world know that we are out there !!

This Is my challenge to all club members and if we reach the cut off of numbers of cars for Dave list then no problem I will back out if there are too many to do it but let's at least try first to reach the numbers Goal first .

!! :3gears: :santa:

Lynn

Red with White Strips
5 Speed

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:10 am 
Treasurer
Treasurer

If we have an influx of cars that want to participate in the parade and it exceeds the number we are allowed than I will also relinquish my spot to give a new participant a chance to be in the parade.

Linda is right on! We need more participation from club members to give the club some added exposure to the public. This is a fun event. We get there early and have a last minute chance to do some minor detailing and basically hang out until it is time to form up and take our place in the parade.

The parade itself is a lot of fun too. The people line up on both sides of the Avenue and we always get a lot of thumbs up and compliments as we drive slowly through the crowd. Afterward some of us form up again and find a spot to have lunch or get a coffee. It is a great event for the club, the public and for those who participate in the parade. :banana:

Midnight Blue
MCOM Historian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:46 am 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:50 am 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

1. Mach1Don
2. Mach1Don - part 2
3 Pgfdv6
4. midnight blue
5. VirgoLady2828

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:48 am 

You can count me in; I had an opportunity to participate in the 4th of July Parade and met a lot of Club members. I had a great time!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:12 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:23 pm 

Count me in too. :santa: This will be my first holiday parade. Do we decorate our cars?

Glenn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:37 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

A few people do decorate their cars for the parade. Don's daughters and family dress up like Santa's Elfs and usually sit in the back of their Mustang Convertible. Some people just add something that goes along with the holidays on their cars but most people don't do anything to the cars and just drive them as Mustangs!

Midnight Blue
MCOM Historian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:05 am 

Count me in for this year's parade.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:07 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Looks like we're starting to get enough cars to make a representation for the club but we can still use a few more! :btu:

When we have 12-14 cars we make a nice impression on the community for the club. I'm betting that we will wind up with close to that number again this year too.

Midnight Blue
MCOM Historian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:45 pm 
Vice President
Vice President

AIM: levijwardell
Twitter: