[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 10:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Catoctin Mountain Cruise Pictures
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:13 am 
Treasurer
Treasurer

More pics!

Past Pesident Paul McAndrew shakes up the box holding the 50/50 raffle tickets. There was a lot of anticipation as the winner was going to receive $180! After using three rolls of raffle tickets the crowd was carefully studying their tickets to make sure that they were ready if they had won the big prize.

Attachments:
DSC_6006 (640x428).jpg
DSC_6006 (640x428).jpg [ 257.8 KiB | Viewed 5063 times ]
DSC_6007 (640x428).jpg
DSC_6007 (640x428).jpg [ 300.29 KiB | Viewed 5063 times ]
DSC_6008 (640x428).jpg
DSC_6008 (640x428).jpg [ 298.92 KiB | Viewed 5063 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:19 am 
Treasurer
Treasurer

More pics!

Big Jim let Bob know that he was taking way too long in picking the winning raffle ticket and Linda's car still looks great after it was detailed by the club at the Bob Davidson Car Show a few weeks ago.

This was a fun day for everyone who participated in the cruise. I want to give a special thank you to my assistant photographer Clark who took a lot of great action shots from the car and the rest stops along the way. As I am still recovering from my bacl surgery this summer, Clark has been a big help to me in capturing the photo memories of our events.

Again kudos to Bob and Mike for planning and organizing this cruise and to Bob's wife Heather who bought the food. Thanks to Bob Sr. for helping bring everything we needed for the picnic and to Wayne and Jim for helping cook the hotdogs and hamburgers.

These events don't just happen. It takes a lot of planning and help from our members and the other Mustang Clubs who participated with us in this cruise. I'm sure that there were others who helped in some way and even if I forgot to mention your help we all appreciate the efforts you have made to make this cruise possible.

Midnight Blue
MCOM Historian

Attachments:
DSC_6010 (640x428).jpg
DSC_6010 (640x428).jpg [ 264.44 KiB | Viewed 5062 times ]
DSC_6011 (640x428).jpg
DSC_6011 (640x428).jpg [ 321.15 KiB | Viewed 5062 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:32 am 

Steve and Clark you guys did a great job as usual with getting all of the happenings captured on photos for all to see. Great pictures.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:54 am 
President
President

Great Pictures Steve!! Also thanks to Clark for assisting the master. This is one of my favorite cruises and look forward to it all year long. Very successful route this time, thanks to Bob and Mike!

Hope everyone had as great a time that I did!

1967 Fastback 289, C4, Magnum 500 wheels, Long Tubes

1989 LX Notchback 5.0 supercharged SSP too much to list

2011 GT some basic bolt on goodies

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:02 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:05 pm 

:banghead: Nice pics Steve, I missed another great cruise. You all passed within 3 miles of my Pony and I was 1200 miles away. Next time.
John

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:08 pm 

Awesome pics! Awesome Cruise! Thanks for putting this event together!

2013 v6 gotta have it green "The Hulk"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:19 am 
Treasurer
Treasurer

We missed you too John! So close to home for you too. :banghead2:

Thanks for the comments on the pictures too. This club is filled with a lot of people with amazing talents and that's why we were able to pull off a cruise like this, get an article about the club in a major regional newspaper, and have great photos and videos of the cruise for all of our members to enjoy.

For over thirty years I have been doing professional photography for others and have had to find time to do something for myself. Now that I'm retired I can use my experience, equipment and talents to work on behalf of the club which is actually really easy for me to do because it is not work but fun.

I've taken a lot of photos on behalf of the club over the past four years including car shows, meetings and cruises. As we make some upgrades to the club's website we plan to showcase a lot of those photos in a special photo gallery instead of having to search out various events to see the pictures.

We have a lot of new people stepping up to take on more active roles within the club so the future looks very bright for the club as we continue to grow our membership.

Midnight Blue
MCOM Historian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:04 am 
Past President
Past President

Great pictures!!!! Thank you both Steve and Clark (Child Labor) for taking all the incredible pictures and painting such an amazing memory of the day for us. Thanks again to everyone who helped and to all who participated!!! Without each person driving, it would not be the same!!!!

Mike

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:26 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:49 am 

Great pics! I enjoyed yall's fun from Alabama. I has a great time down there. Got my mufflers and CAI on while there. The Pony has quite a nice growl now!

95 Ranger Splash

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:44 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:47 pm 

95 Ranger Splash

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:33 am 

I have some pictures also from the cruise {sorry its so late, I got busy and forgot to post them}

Attachments:
CATcruise3.jpg
CATcruise3.jpg [ 71.83 KiB | Viewed 4916 times ]
CATcruise2.jpg
CATcruise2.jpg [ 74.23 KiB | Viewed 4916 times ]
CATcruise1.jpg
CATcruise1.jpg [ 54.15 KiB | Viewed 4916 times ]

Last edited by Mistycat on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:34 am 

Attachments:
CATcruise6.jpg
CATcruise6.jpg [ 51.35 KiB | Viewed 4916 times ]
CATcruise5.jpg
CATcruise5.jpg [ 70.69 KiB | Viewed 4916 times ]
CATcruise4.jpg
CATcruise4.jpg [ 70.37 KiB | Viewed 4916 times ]

Last edited by Mistycat on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:35 am 

Attachments:
CATcruise9.jpg
CATcruise9.jpg [ 54.1 KiB | Viewed 4916 times ]
CATcruise8.jpg
CATcruise8.jpg [ 59.31 KiB | Viewed 4916 times ]
CATcruise7.jpg
CATcruise7.jpg [ 96.62 KiB | Viewed 4916 times ]

Last edited by Mistycat on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:36 am 

Attachments:
CATcruise12.jpg
CATcruise12.jpg [ 60.63 KiB | Viewed 4916 times ]
CATcruise11.jpg
CATcruise11.jpg [ 64.36 KiB | Viewed 4916 times ]
CATcruise10.jpg
CATcruise10.jpg [ 54.05 KiB | Viewed 4916 times ]

Last edited by Mistycat on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:37 am 

Attachments:
CATcruise13.jpg
CATcruise13.jpg [ 60.28 KiB | Viewed 4916 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:42 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Thanks for posting your pictures Mistycat! :btu:

There were obviously a lot of photo opportunities to be had on this cruise so the more the merrier! :banana:

Midnight Blue
MCOM Treasurer-Historian