[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Catoctin Mountain Cruise Sunday, October 21st
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:00 pm 
Past President
Past President

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:54 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Leave it to Linda to lead our Southern Contingent to the cruise! :btu:

Midnight Blue
MCOM Historian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:39 am 

Linda and I are planning to cruise again. I would like to start a cruise from the White Marsh Mall Commuter parking lot just off Honeygo Blvd.. I am planning to leave promptly at 7:30 am. If someone plans a cruise meet up from the Mt. Airy exit off I70 like in past years, I would bump back my leaving time to 7:15 am. Please respond if interested by posting on this forum. If no one responds to this post, then I will leave from home and see whoever at State Farm.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:05 pm 

Hi all will try to make it there next WE. Are there grills there (assume there are?) for public use, or should I bring my camping grill? Or is MCofM handling all the grilling?? :clinkmugs:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:29 am 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:28 pm 
Past President
Past President

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:43 am 
Past President
Past President

For those who would like to meet up in Mt. Airy and cruise to Frederick, meet there around 7:45-8:00. We need to leave the Pizza Hut no later than 8:20.

Mt. Airy Pizza Hut
1705 Ridgeside Drive Mount Airy, MD 21771

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:40 am 

Paul,

I am not real sure where that commuter parking lot is there by White Marsh but I will be there by 7 am. I know that there were others coming from this area also maybe we can all meet up at the commuter lot and cruise together.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:01 pm 

I also will meet everyone at the park and ride at white marsh. Hopefully no rain!!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:35 pm 

Im in will be at pizza hut going solo this year my daughter is going to grandma's

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:09 pm 
Past President
Past President

Those who live in the Severn/Annapolis area can meet up at Marley Station Mall at 6:45am and cruise up to Pizza Hut to meet up with others. This is actually on the way for those of us in this area. We would need to leave between 7:00 and 7:15am from the mall. Let me know who would be interested so we can plan.

Mike

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:39 am 

I will meet you at Pizza Hut in Mt Airy 7:45-8:00
Jim :banana:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:29 pm 

Does anyone have the route for the cruise? I would like to go but the date change landing on the weekend I have standby. The area seems to be on the fringe of our wireless coverage so if I had the route I could overlay it on our coverage map.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:00 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:16 pm 
Past President
Past President

I have a new route planned for this year. I will post it up soon. We just need to run it one more time to make sure everything is perfect!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:56 am 

I am coming from the Annapolis area, so I guess I will be meeting at Marley Station Mall??? Is this where Linda is meeting now and different from the bowling alley off Rte 32? Looking forward to this ride. :btu:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:16 pm 

Wish I could make it this year but Connie will be away and Craig will be at a Scout Camporee. I'll need to pick him up mid morning on Sunday. Connie was upset also because she loves this cruise. Have fun and be safe. :btu:

by , on Flickr
Some people are like Slinkys. They have no purpose, but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:27 pm 
Past President
Past President

Please print as many maps as you can for yourself and others. :usaflag: :hobbyhorse:

Attachments:
Catoctin Mountain Cruise 2012 - Sheet1.pdf [56.1 KiB]
Downloaded 243 times

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:25 pm 
Past President
Past President

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:28 pm 

Just a thought for the garage queens and rain weenies: Thurmont is way north of most of us, so you just cannot judge the cruise weather by looking out your window. I remember the weather for the Gettysburg cruise did not look that promising at first but those that "Weathered" the cruise had a good time and felt it was worth it, even with a touch of rain.

We hope to see many pony rides from the Harford county herd Sunday morning at the White Marsh Park and Ride 7:00am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next