[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 6:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Catoctin Mountain Cruise Sunday, October 21st
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:18 pm 
Past President
Past President

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:10 pm 

For anyone cruising from Harford County if you are interested in meeting at Lowes and cruising to White Marsh together let me know and I will meet people there. Lets decide a time to meet and it will only take us 15 minutes to get to White Marsh.

If everyone wants to just meet at White Marsh thats fine to, either way!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:14 pm 

Bob,

I read the 1st page that you are having burgers and hot dogs and things like that. Can we bring anything else that may be needed. I guess it would need to be something that can sit in the car most of the day...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:59 pm 
Past President
Past President

We will have three seperate grills there. I am bringing everything we need for smores. If anyone has some marshmallow roasting devices, can you please bring them?

:touche:

Mike

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:13 pm 

Mike I will Be there between 6.30 to 6:45 @ Marley Golds Gym

Also I am bring Brownies Gotta Love them
See Ya Their :bike:

Lynn :3gears:

Red with White Strips
5 Speed

Last edited by VirgoLady2828 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:14 pm 
Past President
Past President

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:36 pm 
Past President
Past President

Great Cruise today everyone!!! The weather was awesome, the scenery was excellent and the company was great as always. Good job James for staying out of the ditch...and no deer incidents to speak of!!!!

We had some new members out today and some soon to be members. Hope to see all of you at the next meeting in November.

:wave1:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:09 pm 

yes I so agree with U Mike it was a great Cruise and what a Beautiful Day it was Thanks to Bob and Mike for a Great cruise and taking the time to make this a wonderful day of fun and enjoyment making sure that everything was planed out down to each and every turn It Was So Great!!

Great Job Bob and Mike thanks Guys !! :btu:

Lynn

Red with White Strips
5 Speed

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:43 pm 

The best people, superb new cruise route, a fast and furious herd, and picture perfect weather. The only thing that could have been better would have been Catoctin Mt. located just outside Bel Air. A big thank you to all who had a hand pulling off the festivities. We had surly many Bad A** stangs on the loose today, Boo Yaaah - Bam!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:10 pm 

Yes by all means thanks to Bob and Mike and who ever helped out pulling this together. I had a great time as usual. I have downloaded the video and looked at some of it and it looks great.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:29 pm 
Past President
Past President

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:39 pm 

My moglie told me the weather was just awesome today back home. Bummer the Ravens lost....

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:47 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Kudos to Bob and Mike for planning and organizing this cruise! Great people, great weather, good food and a good time to be had by everyone who participated in making this a successful event. :btu:

Both Bob and I were interviewed by a reporter, Danielle, for the Frederick News Post about the club and our cruise through Frederick County. I supplied her with a written history of our club and the many activities and charitable contributions we have made to our communities. She also asked me specific questions about the Mustang and why it was so popular after all these years. It would be nice to get a copy of that article when it is written for the newspaper. Maybe it will be available online?

I have editited all of the pictures Clark and I took during the cruise and will be posting them this week under events/ Catoctin Mountain Cruise. We took a lot of great photos and will post most of them. All of the cars looked great and show off well in the pictures and the scenery is fantastic! Here are a few of the pics by the first Covered Bridge.

Midnight Blue
MCOM Historian

Attachments:
DSC_5893 (640x428).jpg
DSC_5893 (640x428).jpg [ 329.73 KiB | Viewed 5158 times ]
DSC_5884 (640x428).jpg
DSC_5884 (640x428).jpg [ 321.66 KiB | Viewed 5158 times ]
DSC_5882 (640x428).jpg
DSC_5882 (640x428).jpg [ 288.89 KiB | Viewed 5158 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:06 am 

I'm glad it was a nice day for you guys! I'm enjoying my trip to Birmingham. Went to Barber Motorsports Park Saturday. WOW! Got my mufflers on at my buddy's shop. Tomorrow we may make a run to C&L where he knows the owner and pick up my CAI. Then Tuesday I may hit Talledega. See you all when I get back!

95 Ranger Splash

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:04 am 

Bob, James and your Dad,
THANKS, great job putting this event on!
Everything was great>
Really enjoyed the day and being with and part of the MCOM.
Jim :btu:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:08 am 
Past President
Past President

I would like to thank everyone for coming out yesterday and making the cruise a huge success!! Everybody did a great job staying together and for the first time ever......no one got lost!!!!!

A special thanks goes out to Mike for helping in the planning of this cruise with me. Mike and I spent countless hours driving, mapping, mileaging, Google earthing, planning, texting and talking on the phone. Some of that last sentences words don't make any sense.....but if you spent as much time on this as we did it makes plenty of sense. (Mike should be laughing as he reads this. lol). I would like to thank Heather for doing the shopping so we could have the awesome food! My dad for transporting everything and setting up. Clark and (I can't remember her name but she's married to steve in patriot Stangs) for doing the 50/50! Wayne for being the master chef, James for finding lighter fluid and taking over the grill after wayne was finally smoked out, steve tapper for the photography, paul miller for taking of the rear of the cruise and the great communication, and all of those who helped clean up....

Oh I almost forgot...... thanks Mike for taking all the trash in your rental mustang! Lol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:39 am 
Past President
Past President

http://www.fredericknewspost.com/sectio ... IU8E2e3M94

Check it out!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:07 am 

Cool pictures and that covered bridge would have looked better had my foxy been there. :banana:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:00 pm 

So sorry to have missed this but I forgot about a previous committment I had to the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in Hunt Valley yesterday.

Looks like everyone had a fun and enjoyable day and the article is great!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:24 pm 

The master chef would also like to thank all that were involved and I am very glad I could assist with getting the charcoal going in the right direction...Thanks Bob for letting me have some fun with the burgers. Let us know if any videos are out there anywhere.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next