[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: July 4th Parades
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:11 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:19 pm 

Wow no the tractors just make it look better lol
My name is Jason in case I havent posted it before

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:25 pm 

BTW since I am out of the area I wanted to wish you all a happy 4th and enjoy the parades and maybe you all can post a few pictures of the girls, I mean the cars. Be safe and see you all next year I hope.

:usaflag:

:btu:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:23 pm 

I am not feeling well, we will see how things are in the morning. We may or may not be at the Dundalk Parade.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:25 pm 

We will be at both parades.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:21 am 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

I heard the Dundalk Parade looked good and was long and fun. Twelve cars attended.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:08 am 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:50 am 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

There is nothing to be nervous about.
Also in Harford County, they would like the tractor as much as the Mustang.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:05 pm 

Sounds like youins had fun today? Well have an additional cold beverage for me in the name of Freedom.

:clinkmugs:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:21 pm 

Tons of fun. My son loved waving to everyone.
Great time

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:50 pm 

Note to self: do not get to the Bel Air Parade too early. The wait was very long but the company was great and made the time pass comfortably. We had 60-'s-Fox-97 Cobra-and some S197's. Where are the 10-11-12-13's? A big thanks to the guys/gals that came out and made the day a delight.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:55 pm 

I had a good time! It was nice to meet a couple of new folks and see some old friends! The big flag was a hit too!

Attachments:
2012-07-04_17-35-02_540.jpg
2012-07-04_17-35-02_540.jpg [ 579.51 KiB | Viewed 3793 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:59 pm 

More pics...I don't own a PC so resizing them is german to me.

Attachments:
2012-07-04_17-35-18_74.jpg
2012-07-04_17-35-18_74.jpg [ 564.06 KiB | Viewed 3793 times ]
2012-07-04_17-39-31_141.jpg
2012-07-04_17-39-31_141.jpg [ 581.41 KiB | Viewed 3793 times ]
2012-07-04_16-41-47_254.jpg
2012-07-04_16-41-47_254.jpg [ 452.5 KiB | Viewed 3793 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:45 am 

Guys,

Thanks for making my first event in Maryland a good-time; my wife and I had fun meeting everyone. We had some pretty loud mustangs and the crowd really loved them :banana:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:16 am 

Those pictures gave me a blood rush looking at those cars and wishing I could have been there with my car.

Thanks for sharing

:btu: