[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 5:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: July 4th Parades
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:14 pm 

It was very difficult to hear what was being said last week at the meeting.
Do we have any details on the parades for the 4th?
I would like to try to make one if schedule works.
Jim :usaflag:

Post subject: Re: July 4th Parades
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:12 am 

I would enjoy participation as well, can you advise what to do as this would be my first year

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:57 pm 

JDog,
I am not sure of the details either.
I participated in the White Marsh Pararde in Dec.
I heard that we need to decorate for these parades.
I emailed Dan but haven't heard back from him. If I do I'll let you know.
If you go to the Car Show tomorrow, ask Scot our President about it.
Jim

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:50 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

I have not received the paperwork from either parade coordinator. So before the last Club Meeting I call them and asked if we should be washing our cars or our grills. Both the Dundalk and Bel Air parade coordinators said we should be washing our cars and were eager to see us there.

In the morning we have the Dundalk Parade and in the afternoon we have the Bel Air parade.

Staging closes at 7:15 am. We should be there at 6:30 am.
Parade Kickoff is at: 8:15am.
Staging is at: Logan Village Shopping Center. Line up designation is RED-2-15.
The parade theme is: Welcome Our Troops Home. "Cars must be decorated."
Route Map: http://www.dundalkheritagefair.com/imag ... TJVijn.png

Staging is open from 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm.
Parade Kickoff is at: 6:00 pm.
Staging is at: Kohl's parking lot on Rt24 at 4:30 pm. Then we will travel together to Pennsylvania and Bond. Since the parade lineup is first in / first out, we have to arrive on Bond Street together.
The parade theme is: Land Of The Free. "Car should be decorated".
Route Map: http://www.belairjuly4.org/innerpages/p ... teNEW2.pdf

If there are any questions, please post them up and I will try to get the answers quickly.
I understand that Scott has antenna flags to decorate our cars. Anyone have any other suggestions?

I am looking for a line leader for both parades. Any volunteers?

Last edited by DRRummel on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:55 pm 

I would like to be in the Dundalk Parade. How exactly would you like me to decorate my car?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:41 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

Whatever you are willing to do.

Post subject: Dundalk July 4th Parade
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:45 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

We have been contacted by the Dundalk Parade Committee and we have our parade line up position. Our line up designation is RED-2-15.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:37 pm 

sweet - I'm there (Dundalk).

One way to decorate is with the flags that we used during the Gettysburg cruise.

Ron

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:39 am 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

Scott says he has the flags for us.

Last edited by DRRummel on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:37 am 
Vice President
Vice President

Hey guys,

I would love to participate but I'm super new to the club (as you can see by my number of posts). Is there anything I need to do in order to do so?

Thanks in advance.

AIM: levijwardell
Twitter:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:29 am 

Just show up earlier for the parade. alot of fun and alot of people. :usaflag:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:59 am 

I'll be able to make the Dundalk Parade. :sleeping:
Jim

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:15 pm 

Levi and I are leaving from Starbucks in Mt Airy for the Dundalk Parade at 5:45 AM.
Anyone in the area intersested in convoying with us meet there then.
Jim

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:31 pm 

I would like to join the Bel Air parade. Do I just meet at Kohls per the instructions?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:45 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:27 pm 

Dave, what exactly are the duties of line leader?--If it's simply leading the line, I can do it for the Dundalk parade

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:47 pm 

http://www.belairjuly4.org/innerpages/P ... NITS-A.pdf

I am in for the Bel Air Parade

Last edited by KryptonKnight on Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:37 am, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:06 pm 
Vice President
Vice President

While looking for inspiration for parade decorations I ran across this and had to share...AHHHHHHHHHHH.

AIM: levijwardell
Twitter:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:44 pm 

We will make the Dundalk parade.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:55 pm 

Ya'll have fun.

Been doing it better for 236 years!
:usaflag:
:trafficlight:
:3gears: