[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: July 4th Parades
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:24 am 

i'm thinking about the Bel Air parade..how many are doing the Bel Air parade. thx,Scott

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:07 am 

I want to go, I read we need some kind of card to get into the staging area.
This would be my first year, can someone explain how we do this.
Also with decoration, i got some flags for the car, is that enough?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:40 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:42 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

The Dundalk Line Leader should arrive at the staging area on the Logon Village Shopping Center and let a parade marshal know MCoM has arrived. The marshal will give you any last minute updates or changes and let you know which parade unit you are to follow into the parade. Then you greet addition MCoM members and have then line up behind you. This would be a good time to do any final car clean up and decorating.

The Bel Air Line Leader has slightly more to do. Since we need to corral our Mustangs offsite and then drive to the parade entrance as a herd, there is an extra step involved. This year we are meeting at the Kohl’s parking lot on RT24. It is about three miles from the parade entrance and close to I95 for anyone coming from that way. We have pink passes for each car in the parade that need to be shown to the parade marshal as we enter the second stating area at Bond Street. I don’t know how long you will wait there. Last year MCoM sat there for over an hour. This would be an ideal place decorate your car. It is the stepping off point for the parade.

If you have any questions please ask.

Don is the Line Leader for the Dundalk parade and Paul McAndrew was volunteered as the Line Leader for the Bel Air Parade. Thanks guys.

Last edited by DRRummel on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:44 pm 

I spoke with Dave Rummell 7-2-12 at 12:00 Monday, he will hand out a parade staging entry ticket for each car at our MCOM pre-parade gathering spot in the Kohl's parking lot at The Festival at 4:30pm.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:48 pm 

Awesome! Cant wait

Post subject: We are looking for more cars
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:52 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

We are looking for five more cars in the Bel Air Parade and the Dundalk Parade will not turn away anyone, so all Mustangs are welcome.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:55 pm 

I will for sure be there.

Attachments:
DSC08434.jpg
DSC08434.jpg [ 164.42 KiB | Viewed 4779 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:46 pm 

Dave, do we have a head count for the Dundalk parade?

Everyone, if you're planning on attending the Dundalk parade could you reply to this message

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:03 pm 

Hey I have Good news I am clear for Both Parades see ya there ! :thumbsup2:
My side Kick will be joining me that's my Son Clark !

Red with White Strips
5 Speed

Last edited by VirgoLady2828 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:33 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

Wonderful. Thanks.
:btu:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:31 am 

Hopefully, I can make the Bel Air parade; great opportunity to meet alot of folks.

Thanks,
Bob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:58 am 

Dan
I will be at Dundalk Parade.
Jim :usaflag:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:10 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

I have not been able to pick up the club's American Antenna flags. Does anyone know I can pick some up tonight? I'd like to buy 10-15 flags.

Last edited by DRRummel on Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:15 pm 

Dollar store? I have some stuff my wife and i got there for the car

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:31 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:33 pm 

Tina and I will be there for the Dundalk Parade.

btw..AC Moore on the Avenue has American Flags of all sizes on sale..CHEAP!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:30 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

I heard from Scott. He will bring the flags to the Dundalk Parade. If Linda is going to do both parades, maybe she can bring 10 flags from the Dundalk parade to the Bel Air Parade.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:34 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

I feel silly about suggesing this, but do we have a Red, White and Blue Mustang showing up for each parade?

I think it would be nice to have the three lead cars be Red, White and Blue.

Just a thought.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:38 pm 

Mine is red