[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: 2012 Century Ford Mt. Airy All Ford Show - 23 June
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:00 pm 
Past President
Past President

The 2012 Century Ford Show is confirmed!
23 June - 10 AM - 2 PM Rain date 30 June
All Ford, Lincoln & Mercury Cars & Trucks

Century Ford of Mt. Airy, Maryland
302 Century Drive
Mt. Airy, MD 21771
(301)829-2800

Registration $20 - Members $15 - Spectators FREE!
Trophies - Top 20 (People's Choice), Kid's Choice, President's Choice, Dealer Choice, and NEW This year - Best Project & Special Categories!
Door Prizes & 50/50
Contests
A portion of the profits will benefit local charities
Music
Kid's Activities & Contests
Concession stand by Olde Town Restaurant

Come join us!

:btu:

Attachments:
File comment: Flier
Century Show 2012 v1.pdf [237.18 KiB]
Downloaded 272 times

2014 Deep Impact Blue/Red Stripes GT Premium 5.0
1967 Notchback 289 - A true barn find!
In God we trust. All others are run through NCIC.

Post subject: Re: 2012 Century Ford Mt. Airy All Ford Show - 23 June
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:38 am 
Past President
Past President

So whos going? :clinkmugs:

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:37 am 

I am making plans to attend! :btu:

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:06 am 
President
President

I will definitely be there! HOPEFULLY IN THE SHOWROOM :btu:

1967 Fastback 289, C4, Magnum 500 wheels, Long Tubes

1989 LX Notchback 5.0 supercharged SSP too much to list

2011 GT some basic bolt on goodies

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:59 pm 

I plan on being there.
Glenn

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:09 pm 

I have a bunch of goody bag stuff, car tags, etc that can be used for the show. Scott, give me a yell when you get a chance.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:46 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

I missed this show last year due to a family commitment. I'm hoping to make this show as we return from an 8 day cruise vacation on June 22nd. A quick cleanup and I should be ready to go.

I'm really there to take photos anyway but it's nice to have your car looking sharp!

Midnight Blue
MCOM Historian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:22 am 

Im definantly in its only 5min from my house open headers here we come cant wait

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:29 pm 

I'm IN :3gears:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:04 pm 

will definetly make it if you need a hand

1985 Mustang Gt Red convertible

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:29 am 
Past President
Past President

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:41 pm 

How do you register, I missed the June meeting thanks to work conference so I really want to attend this event to get my feet wet.
Not sure my 'stang is show quality but I love it.
If someone can let me know how to register and pay, I would be grateful

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:45 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:09 pm 

Is there anything specific I should do other then wash my car :) ?
I have never done a show or anything like it. Never had a car worth showing, Hyuandai Elantra doesn't seem to illicit much of the oohs and ahhhs.
I also registered to goto the American Muscle show in August, I am hoping to be able to learn and see a bunch of nice cars while hopefully my car at least gets a nod.
Thanks for any suggestions

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:49 am 
Treasurer
Treasurer

You'll get to see other cars from old to new and everything in between and get to see how people present their rides at a car show.

Not every car is an award winner but you're a winner just by participating in the show. You'll see how people prepare their cars for the show. Most folks are happy to share that information with another club member.

At one of the Ford National Shows at Carlisle several years ago I noticed a georgeous 2002 Mustang like mine on the showfield. The hood was closed and the car looked brand new with a shine that looked wet enough to go for a swim. As my brother and I were admiring the car we asked the owner if we could see his engine compartment. We thought that anyone who's car looked this good had to have a sterile engine bay.

He was reluctant to open the hood and said that cleaning the engine compartment wasn't really a top priority for him but he eventually opened the hood and we could not believe that the filthy, cruddy looking engine was attached to this otherwise beautiful Mustang.

My brother gave the guy some pointers on detailing his engine and explained to him how much better his car would show if he had a clean engine bay. It was constructive criticism and given to him with the idea that he would improve his car's appearance. He thanked us for our interest and hopefully he took our advise.

The important thing is that you have a special car that you love and now you have an opportunity to display it at a car show.

Midnight Blue
MCOM Historian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:51 pm 
Past President
Past President

I'll be there, working the merchandising table. Gonna be a GREAT Day!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:35 pm 

Another opportunity I will miss due to being away, but hopefully next year I can attend. It is really nice knowing the Maryland and Virginia have these shows and get togethers.

:usaflag:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:44 pm 

Hopefully I'll be able to stop by. "Maybe" in the SVO... I ended up dropping my math course for this part of the summer... 16 week regular course in 5 weeks? No friggin way... Start an online english course on the 5th...

95 Ranger Splash

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:21 am 

Im definantly in will be there bright and early to help out want to get better knowledge for what i need to do for bob davidson :clinkmugs:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:24 pm 

I should be able to make it

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next