[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: CJ Pony Parts Trip/MCOM People
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:36 pm 

Just got home from CJ Pony Parts Customer Appreciation Day. My first time there, WOW what a place, and what a show!!! Had a great time and met a few guys from the club for the first time today. Dan Heagy, Dave Sibert, Dave and Dan's stepson (Sorry, I'm horrible with names, I promise I'll get to know it and remember it, just takes me time sometimes), and of course, Paul McAndrew. Just wanted to let you guys and everyone else know it was great meeting you guys. I feel like I did a great thing by joining the club. If the above mentioned gentlemen are any indication, I've joined a great group of guys ( and gals)!! Everyone was super friendly today, very complimentary of my car and made my wife and kids feel very comfortable and a part of the group. My wife even made the comment "they even talked to me !!" "and i don't have a Mustang!!" Thanks again guys, you made my day that much more enjoyable and made me feel very welcome!!

Post subject: Re: CJ Pony Parts Trip/MCOM People
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:38 pm 

Mustang Nation, closing in on 50 years; best people, best rides, best times ... oooow rahhh

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:22 pm 

Welcome to the to the club and we all hope you get alot out of the MCOM> we treat all members as a family whether someone owns a Mustang or not. i have been driving my wifes more than her right now until i get my new clutch installed . don't want her breaking down. got new tires so good to go with them. plus i work closer to her work. sorry i can't make week night meetings working second shift. but anyway glad you had a good time. we have alot to offer for Mustang owners. Nice Mustang btw. gotta love convertible.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:04 am 

:btu:

95 Ranger Splash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:59 am 

:btu: :btu:

Mustang Club of Maryland
Special Service Mustang Owner's Association
Bad Pony Club---Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:09 pm 

Kenny it was great meeting you and your family as well. MCOM is a family type club so everyone in the family is always welcome at all of the events. You found one gem of a Mustang! I can't believe how good a shape it is in for its age. Sorry we got behind EVERY slow car coming home. LOL!!

The videos came out pretty good and I've put together a little compilation and it is rendering now. I will post a link when it is done.

**UPDATE** The video is done and uploaded. It's not too much since I forgot my regular camera and just used the GoPro.

by , on Flickr
Some people are like Slinkys. They have no purpose, but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:42 pm 

Thanks Dave!! Man, i was SO nervous Saturday. Nervous about meeting you guys, nervous about showing my car. I just felt like my car wasn't nice enough to show, but you guys made me feel alot better the way you complimented it. Thanks again.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:13 am 

That was really good Dave. great job. Thanks for going up. you are in my shoes now since i work nights and can't make meeting and only weekend events.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:30 pm 

Hey Dave, FYI, your Vid is on CJ Pony's website. There's a good pic of Dan's Stepsons King Cobra, a shot of my right rear quarter and tire, and your left rear tire and a bit of the quarter. LOL!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:11 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

Your wife was good about letting you go topless also. I thought she would object.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:01 pm 

Yeah, she loves to cruise with the top down, she just doesn't like her hair to get messed up. It's a girl thing!! Told her to get her hair cut like mine or shave it!! LOL!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:39 am 

by , on Flickr
Some people are like Slinkys. They have no purpose, but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.