[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 3:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hooters Show Pics
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:15 pm 

Here are the pictures that my friend Keith took during the cruise and at the show.

by , on Flickr
Some people are like Slinkys. They have no purpose, but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:41 pm 

COOL PICS!!!!!!!! I had alot of fun. We need to do that again.

Last edited by ssp mustang on Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:43 pm 

Great pics! I'll be downloading & posting mine tonight.

I've been watching the video. Turned out decent. Alot of it is fairly boring, but I'm sure some good editing will catch the highlights & make it fun.

I did learn a few leasons since this was the first time using it...#1. Always completely remove the lens cap... Clank, clank, clank! ...#2. I need to tailgate to get better shots of the car ahead. #3. Need more acceleration shots! :3gears:

I'm sorry to say the camera did not pickup the black Stang that got sideways coming out of Bob's neighborhood. :angry1: Oh well, there's always next time!

Post subject: Phone Numbers
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:27 pm 

Remember we need to get an area for phone numbers if people want to post them, for occasions like today (losing Mark and Tina) If you don't want your number posted you do not have to post it. My Cell number is 443-695-3961

Attachments:
2.JPG
2.JPG [ 110.02 KiB | Viewed 5926 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:48 pm 

What happened with Mark & Tina? I agree with sharing phone #'s & I will definetly have radios next time. I got left behind on the DC cruise & could never manage to catch up with the group (I got to tour DC by myself).

(443) 506-6136 Cell#

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:20 pm 

:banghead:

Wish I was there!

My better half realigned my priorities for me. Sorry guys, but with the big move coming in a bout a week, I had to stay home and pack up.

Next time for sure..... :3gears:

Post subject: Hooters
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:10 pm 

Deb and i had a great :banana: time and alot of fun. Mustangers are great people to be around, hope to do it again soon. For the Hooters girls sake warmer weather for them. was this event posted on the Hooters website. food was great and so was the service, Thanks everyoe who showed and made the evnt happen, Dan Heagy VP MCOM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:15 pm 

Here's a sample of my pics & a link to the complete gallery...

At the Craney Park-n-Ride

At the Hooters Lot

If you look real hard, past the distractions, you can see my car!

Over at the Photoshoot Lot

Stripes
Image[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:51 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:14 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:35 am 
Site admin
Site admin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:47 am 

Matt and Corey. Yeah I'd love to have your videos. If you can email them to me in 10mb chunks in MPEG or AVI format. I'm not sure what the size limit is on what I can receive but my comcast account was 10mb so maybe this one is also. If not just copy the tape for me and bring it to the next meeting or throw it in the mail.

I put together a little bit from what Keith recorded but had to fill in with stills.

by , on Flickr
Some people are like Slinkys. They have no purpose, but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Post subject: Hooters
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:50 am 

Wow all theose pictures are great especially the movie stuff. What ever happened to the guy with the camera mounted on the hood?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:23 am 

That was Corey see above.

That was a nice Maserati we saw on the way home.

by , on Flickr

Post subject: Car we saw on the way home
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:23 am 

That was a V8 Vantage I think. I just saw a quick glimpse of it but I thinink it was the Vantage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:23 pm 

Gary,

Although I missed the DC cruise, I did get some good footage at the U-turn!

It'll take some time for me to narrow down 2+hrs worth of video down to just the good highlights, but I'll do my best to get it done quickly. The editing genuis (Dave... great vid so far) will put the professional touches on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:43 pm 

Ummm where's the stang??? Well at least you can see the pony and MCM 0116. Does it matter though?? Oh and one other little detail - my wife could not make the cruise and she just loved this pic with girls all over HER car!! LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:43 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:06 pm 

I'm having trouble downloading the video. I've discovered how bad my PC sucks! Tomorrow I'm gonna get a firewire card for my laptop & hopefully that'll help. In the meantime, here's pics of everyone's cars at the Carney Park-n-ride...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:38 am 

I've had some trouble downloading the videos (2+Hrs worth) onto my crappy PC. Tomorrow I'm going to setup my laptop to capture the video. In the meantime, here's a sample video. It's a little jumpy, but you still get the idea. Enjoy...