[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Commemorative DVD Celbrates Mustang's First 50 Years
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:37 am 
Treasurer
Treasurer

TM Books & Video is proud to announce this all-new, Ford-licensed DVD charting the amazing story of the Mustang from the early years, through the launch in 1964 - the most successful in automotive history - to show how the Mustang changed through five generations.

This new Two Disc DVD features hi-def, widescreen footage of many of the great Mustangs through 2014 plus preview footage of the first new Mustang for the next 50 years - the 2015 Mustang GT. The two DVDs have a total running time of 2 hours, 38 minutes!

Special interviews with Gale Halderman (who drew the chosen sketch), Mustang expert Jeff Burgy, authors John Clor and Matt Stone, Henry Ford III, and others.

The DVDs contains Archival footage mixed with the new HD video of enthusiasts talking about their love affair with this iconic sports car. This new 2-DVD Collector Set will dazzle and delight Mustang lovers and anyone who enjoys seeing this fascinating era of automotive history.

List Price: $19.99 (+$5.99 P&H)

See the Trailer at - tmbv.com - click on "Mustang"

I am taking orders for Mustang Club of Maryland Members to buy the videos through the club. If you are interested in ordering this video you can PM me through the website or email me at steventapper@yahoo.com.

The Red Baron
MCOM Treasurer-Historian

Post subject: Re: New Commemorative DVD Celbrates Mustang's First 50 Years
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:30 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Thanks Bob! :btu:

As we have had 16 members sign up to receive this exciting new 2 disc DVD set at our May club meeting and we will likely sign up more at our June meeting, I plan to have the DVDs shipped to me so that we can eliminate the $5.95 Shipping & Handling charge! :grinking:

Again, if you are interested in learning about the history of the Ford Mustang and hear from other Mustang enthusiasts, just email or PM me so that I can add your name to our list.

The Red Baron
MCOM Treasurer-Historian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:47 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Breaking News!!! :thumbsup2:

Tom McComas, the producer of the new DVD covering the entire first 50 years of the Mustang, sent me an email letting me know that the DVDs have been produced and are ready to be shipped out. They have received a lot of interest from Mustang enthusiasts from around the country as they have placed ads with the Mustang Club of America and other Mustang magazines.

Once the DVDs arrive at my house I will be taking them to meetings, car shows and other club related events to be given out to the members who signed up to receive the DVD. The DVDs will only cost $20 each including the shipping.

I will try to call or email everyone who has signed up for the DVD so that we can get these to you as soon as we can.

Thank you again for your support and enthusiasm for Mustang History!

Steve
The Red Baron
MCOM Treasurer-Historian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:26 am 
Treasurer
Treasurer

The Mustang First 50 Years DVDs have arrived at my house and I will be bringing them to the July Meeting on July 5th. If you pre-ordered a DVD I will have it available at the meeting. The cost of the two disc set is only $20!

The Red Baron
MCOM Treasurer-Historian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:33 pm 

That is cool! I just saw this. I will have to get this. Did you see that you are famous Steve? They used your quote in the beginning of their video.

by , on Flickr
Some people are like Slinkys. They have no purpose, but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:40 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:14 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Anyone looking for a wonderful Christmas gift or stocking stuffer that every Mustang enthusiast will cherish, than this 2 disc DVD of Mustang's First 50 Years is the perfect choice! :btu:

I have bring these along to our Christmas Party & Meeting at the Elkridge VFD on December 13th.

The Red Baron
MCOM Treasurer-Historian