[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: took the plunge... car payment time
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:54 am 

Scott,
I also sent you a PM in case you can't make the meeting with my address so you can mail the money to me. Please include your address so I can mail the stickers to you.
-Lauren

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:36 am 
Vice President
Vice President

Scott BEAUTIFUL ride. I'll be looking out for it when Im in HdG. :btu:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:13 pm 

I'll be the blue stang dusting off a ss camode out on rt 40... LOL

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:38 pm 

Whoa trigger don't get a ticket! although I'd be doing the same thing if I could.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:40 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Congratulations Scott on your new Deep Impact Blue GT! She is gorgeous! :btu:

I'm hoping to be able to come up in the world with a 2006 GT that I have been wanting for a long time. Once my car is sold than I'll be able to buy this car if it is still available. If not than it looks like I'll be driving a V6 again. :cussing:

Midnight Blue
MCOM Treasurer-Historian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:36 pm 

nice ride. good luck.

-Flowmaster 817574, Summit alum d/s & rear CA's, 3.73s, BBK2506, K&N 33-2015, Steeda STB, SMR 2 pt brace

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:49 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

My car should be sold this week! This coming Friday the young man buying my car should have the cash to buy the car and do all of the paperwork necessary to transfer ownership. He is very excited about owning my car and has expressed this since seeing and driving the car last week.

I will be visiting the dealer tomorrow to put a down payment on the 2006 GT until I sell my car and then pay off the GT next Saturday when I finalize the purchase! :btu:

Midnight Blue
MCOM Treasurer-Historian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:08 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

Woo Hoo!
Congratulations Steve. I am glad you found a buyer.
Did you have to throw in a complementary car detailing to close the deal?

I cannot wait to see your new car.

Do you think you will have a chance to detail the new car before our December meeting?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:33 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:28 am 

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:56 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:41 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:04 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:20 pm 

ok Steve..I cant see the small avatar pic..looks nice though from what I can see..more pics please.congrats btw!!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:02 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:24 pm 
Vice President
Vice President

Hey Scott!

While we were eating dinner tonight at Coakleys, Di told me she passed an accident today on Rt 22 at Paradise Road in Aberdeen. She said there was a Mustang that had most of its front end missing. She said it was dark blue with a white stripe on the bottom of the door and was driven by a woman. I took my phone and showed her the pic of your new Deep Impact Blue 14 from your Fall Foliage post. Her eyes got wide and said the wrecked Mustang looked just like that one. Please tell us it wasnt your new 5.0 that was apparently totaled in Aberdeen today!!?? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:44 am 

my sister called me today and asked if I had been in an accident today too.. Blue Mustang just like yours she says. Wasn't me. mine was home in the garage.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:33 am 
Vice President
Vice President

Glad to hear!