[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Thank you to all :)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:03 pm 

I would like to say 'congratulations' to the new officers for 2013. It's very exciting stepping up to take part in a new endeavor such as this. I remember when I first became an officer I was pretty nervous about it and I wasn't sure what I had gotten myself into, but the club made me feel at ease and as time went on, I became more comfortable with everything.

I feel that since I have been the Treasurer these past 3 years, we have come along way because of the ideas and hard work of the other officers (paypal, 2 years memberships, etc). I want to take this time to say "Thank you" to everyone for allowing me to be such an important part of this club. It is bittersweet for me, I will definitely miss the duties of being the treasurer, putting my "2 cents" in on major decisions and getting calls from Bob every other day to get my thoughts on things (not complaining in the least :smile: ). But now I have taken on more responsibility and my spare time has shifted to going back to school to get a 2nd Bachelor's degree. But I loved every minute of being an officer and I really will miss it!

Again, thank you! And I know Steve will be super in his new role as Treasurer!

Post subject: Re: Thank you to all :)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:52 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

On behalf of the whole club we owe you Jaime a big "Thank You" for your professionalism and dedication to the club as our Treasurer for the past three years. You have served the club well and are an intregal part of our rapid growth and our success.

I can identify with you about being a little nervous as I take over the responsibilities of Treasurer from you. You have been so helpful and gracious of your time in allowing us the smooth transition of the Treasurers responsibilites such as the new PO Box we will be using as our new address and later this week the changes we need to make with the bank authorizing me check writing privileges.

Everyone was right when they told me that the Treasurers job was the toughest of all of the Officers in the club. You however, made it look easy and that's a reflection on your abilities and your professionalism!

Good luck with your return to school to earn your 2nd Bachelors Degree so that you can pursue your dream career of working for a professional sports team. :btu:

Midnight Blue
MCOM Treasurer-Historian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:37 am 
Past President
Past President

Thank you Jaime!!! You did a fantastic job and will be missed as an officer! Im still going to call you everyother day to see how your doing. :banana: :drinkingbuddies: :clinkmugs:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:24 pm 

Thanks Steve! That means so much :btu:

And Bob, I look forward to it!! LOL

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:55 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

We're still hoping to see you at meetings and other events with the club Jaime. Even though you've got a very busy schedule we're all hoping that you still make some time to be with the club. :smile:

Midnight Blue
MCOM Treasurer-Historian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:28 am 

I definitely plan on still coming to events! Wednesdays are tough for me for MCOM meetings but I will still see you all.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:27 am 

Jaime at least you didn't get transfered to India. lol. Thanks for everything you did for the MCOM. great job. :btu: :bows:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:44 am 

Thanks Dan! I think I would of quit before I had to go back to India....lol.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:17 pm 

Jamie, thank you for your dedication and participation over all these years. I'd vote for you for a lifetime membership for all you did for MCOM. Please don't let anything make you be a stranger. Best to Mike as well. We limes stand together.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:25 am 

Paul better than a bunch of sourpussy lemons. lol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:22 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:23 pm 
Membership Manager
Membership Manager

Hey Jamie,
Its been great working with you this past year.
Hope to see you at the meetings
Errol