[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Single car accident takes life of MCOM club member
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:17 pm 

There was a single car accident in Street Md taking the life of Shawn Ponton 21 of Jarrettsville 1122 Pm Saturday night the son of Craig Ponton who hosted a picnic a few summers ago at their house. there was 5 in the car 3 were killed and 2 were injured. Shawn was one of the ones killed. the car was a Mazda 3. I'll post more details as i found out more info. Our prayers go out to to the Family.

Post subject: Re: Single car accident takes life of MCOM club member
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:48 am 

Wow, thoughts and prayers to the families and folks involved.

95 Ranger Splash

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:00 am 

Oh my gosh! Our thoughts and prayers are with them. Sorry to hear that something so tragic happened to such a great family. They joined the club soon after I did and they did a lot for this club.

by , on Flickr
Some people are like Slinkys. They have no purpose, but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:57 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

I heard about this accident this morning on the radio while listening to the news. At that time there weren't too many details being offered abou the accident or the people involved.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all of the families of the people involved in this terrible accident. To those who died in the accident may their memories be for a blessing.

Midnight Blue
MCOM Historian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:40 pm 
Vice President
Vice President

Oh no! Thank you for letting us know.

Scott/Bob- is there something the club can send the family to let them know our hearts and thoughts go out to them? I'd say lets take up a collection for flowers at the next meeting but that might be too far out.

AIM: levijwardell
Twitter:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:52 am 

Thank you for posting this story. I graduated with driver Tyler, Passanger Shawn, Dave, and knew Alexz. Tyler was in a few of my classes and always had a smile on his face, never had anything negative to say, and just seemed like a bright kid with a promising future. I played volleyball with Shawn junior and senior year and what an amazing kid. Shawn was someone who always seemed to have fun, was a awesome volleyball player, was loved by everyone, got along great with everyone, always was there to help anyone out. Shawn was also one of the first few people that I met when I moved from C. Milton Wright High School to North Harford High School. I also played volleyball and lacrosse with Dave junior and senior year. Dave was also in numerous classes of mine junior and senior year and I can't forget he had this pair of lacrosse shoes that I really liked so I went out and bought them just cause I liked the way they looked and we would always get mad at each other if we wore the same shoes the same day. Haha. Or we would sit in math class next to each other and he would play Tetrus and I would play block breaker, and we would set up our binders in such a way that our teachers never saw what we were doing. Haha now Dave is still in the hospital so please pray for him. He is a tough kid but any prayer would help. I knew Alexz through Dave because that was his girlfriend, and if I'm not mistaken they may have been engaged or soon to be engaged. But talk about a sweetheart though, such a tragedy to lose people who were just amazing people. Please pray for the families of Tyler Anderson, Shawn Ponton, Alexz McDowell, Dave Clark, and Theresa Owensby. Pray for Dave and Theresa that they make it out of the hospital and back with their family and friends that love them.

Only the good die young.

2013 v6 gotta have it green "The Hulk"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:54 am 

This accident was also 5 minutes from my house

2013 v6 gotta have it green "The Hulk"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:06 am 

An additional note; Tyler Anderson, was the son of another MCOM'er Annie Anderson.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:37 am 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:49 pm 

Flowers have now been ordered for Tyler as well.