Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: MCOM donates to The Association for Animal Rights
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:05 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Folks,

Here is a copy of the photo and article that was submitted to the Community Times Newspaper in Reisterstown, MD, noting our donation to the animal shelter. Here is a good example of how we can gain positive exposure for the club by publicizing the good work we do in our communities.

The photo I submitted to the Community Times showing us donating to the Association for Animal Rights is in today's copy of the newspaper, dated Wednesday February 15, 2012. It is on the front page of the second section of the newspaper under "In The Community".

Here are some photos I took of the photo and article and I will try to get some additional copies of the newspaper.

In case you may have trouble reading the caption and article I will do so now. The caption under the photo says: "Pictured from left are, past president of the Mustang Club of Maryland Bob Thompson, Kristyne McInnes, shelter manager, and Scott Robinson, president of the Mustang Club of Maryland.

Mustang Club donates aid to Association for Animal Rights

The Mustang Club of Maryland recently presented a check for $1,000 to The Association For Animal Rights, Inc. located on Main Street in Reisterstown.

The Mustang Club of Maryland, with a membership of more than 300 members, raises money throughout the year mainly from car shows to benefit local and national charities. The club always sponsors three charities including an animal shelter. This year members chose to sponsor The Association For Animal Rights, Inc. in Reisterstown for the work they do in rescuing and adopting out shelter animals.

For more information about the Mustang Club of Maryland go to http://www.mustangclubofmaryland.com.
For more information about the Association for Animal Rights, go to http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/MD77.html.

I've included several photos of the article in the newspaper and will start maintaining a scrapbook for all of our public relations announcements and photos.

Steve

Attachments:
Image086.jpg
Image086.jpg [ 185.86 KiB | Viewed 1625 times ]
Image089.jpg
Image089.jpg [ 128.94 KiB | Viewed 1625 times ]
Image090.jpg
Image090.jpg [ 199.1 KiB | Viewed 1625 times ]