[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Flashback Pics
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:59 am 

Just some for fun. 2005 Mt. Airy Cruise. A couple of us cruised up to Mt. Airy for their cruise night. I remember chasing down an Azure Blue Mach I on I-70. :smile:

Charlie having a blast!

Me feeling like a sitting duck with a Cobra and blown Marauder behind me.

Mark Smith cruising down I-70.

Gary's Cobra in action.

There was a huge turnout. We could not park together but met a lot of nice people and saw a ton of cool cars!

by , on Flickr
Some people are like Slinkys. They have no purpose, but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Post subject: Re: Flashback Pics
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:14 am 
Past President
Past President

Thanks for the flashback pics! It reminds me how much fun everyone has on a cruise. In fact its got me really wanting to do the eastern shore cruise! Ill make some emails and get some cruises lined up for us! Come on spring!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:49 am 

That is exactly what it has me wanting to do. I'm ready for spring for some cruising.

by , on Flickr
Some people are like Slinkys. They have no purpose, but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:22 pm 

The cruise at Jimmy Cone in Mt Airy on the first and third Saturday (and the Eldersburg Home Depot on the 2nd and 4th Saturday) still yield big turnouts. I intend to try to hit one of each every month this season, weather permitting...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:20 pm 

I couldn't remember the name of the place. I wouldn't mind doing that again.

by , on Flickr

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:47 pm 

Wow Dave! I remember that! Wait... I'll be right back!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:59 pm 

From the Cruise to the Pentagon trip 9/11/04:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:07 am 

That was good times too. Didn't one of those GNs loose a t-top or something? I remember something about that.

by , on Flickr

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:12 pm 
Site admin
Site admin

OH man.. if you squint you can see the back of my Harley F150...

I remember the guards standing around armed, making sure we didn't turn and take pictures facing the building! :yikes:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:16 pm 

Going way back to 2002 cruising up to meet with the Central PA Mustang Club at the Sports Emporium. We should do this cruise just by ourselves.

Cruising up I-83 and the PA Turnpike

Then the gocart racing begins!

by , on Flickr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:15 pm 

Not that old but fun

Attachments:
Bob T full latex.jpg
Bob T full latex.jpg [ 70.61 KiB | Viewed 3711 times ]
Bob T hood pin ta ta's.jpg
Bob T hood pin ta ta's.jpg [ 85.42 KiB | Viewed 3711 times ]
2008 Officers.jpg
2008 Officers.jpg [ 575.59 KiB | Viewed 3711 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:17 pm