[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 4:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:35 am 
Newsletter Editor
Newsletter Editor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:36 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:30 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:08 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:25 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Post subject: Where Do you work?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:50 pm 

I have spent the past 21 years working for BGE as a Gas maintenance mechanic and gas pipe fitter /Residential tech.. :usaflag:

Last edited by BLK06GTTOPLESS on Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:59 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:27 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:32 am 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:04 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Post subject: Re: What's your occupation?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:36 pm 
I'm a CAD drafter working for a contractor for Northrup Grummin. That and i'm the host at my family's restaurant. It's Snyders right off of 695.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:33 pm 

Asst Manager at Uni-Select (Kunkels) in Bel Air. This is my second tour of duty with them, been there a little over 11yrs now. Looking to get on APG with either the Gov. or contractor. Wife works for Scitech on Edgewood arsenal. I play TONS of softball, and we both bowl. She is a VERY accomplished bowler, the 2009 Maryland State Bowling Queen, bowled with the pros in El Paso Tx in 2010, she is the 2011 Harford Lanes Invitational Womens Champ, also won in 2003 & 2005. She has finished no lower than 3rd in same tourney the last 5 years. She is also on the Board Of Directors of the Harford County Womens Bowling Association. If you can't tell, I'm VERY proud of her!! LOL!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:30 pm 

I am currently work for Montgomery County DOT where I have been a Highway and Bridge Contract Writter for over 10 years. Prior to working here I was in the consulting arena as a construction inspector.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:11 am 

Q.A lab tech in the aerospace industry

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:49 am 

For the last 13 years I have worked for BAE Systems as a Senior Field Service Representative and a Master Instructor for a Truck manufacturer. BAE Systems is like the second largest defense contractor in the world. prior to the I served 20 years in the US Army doing vehicle maintenance.
:usaflag:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:54 pm 
Vice President
Vice President

I'm a trapeze extraordinaire in the circus.

No, thats a lie.

I am a marketing agency executive and own my own technology company with a focus on building applications that help people enjoy a better balance between work and life.

AIM: levijwardell
Twitter:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:12 pm 

I'm a Medical Coder

I do medical Billing for 14 Gastrointestinal Doctors around Baltimore to Pikesville to Glen Burnie area .

Been doing this for about 15 yrs now

Red with White Strips
5 Speed

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:30 pm 

I was was once known as a Sr. Radio tech. at BGE, now it's titled as IT analyst since our merger with Exelon. I think a wireless IT analyst would fit the description a little better.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:53 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

I'm officially retired now although I do a little auto detailing as a side business. Perhaps I may be able to work part time at MB Klein again in the future but they apparently did not need any additional help this holiday season as their business is down due to the economy.

This gives me more time to contribute to the MCOM and to my model railroading clubs. I am also enjoying photography again as can be seen on the MCOM website.

Midnight Blue
MCOM Historian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:33 am 

Job? Wazzat? Nov 08' I was injured on the job as a Fios tech for Verizon. Finally settled the end of the summer. Was attending school for a little over the last 18 months, but need to focus on finding a job now to get an income coming in again. May go back to school once I get back to work. As of right now I guess I'm Chief Channel Surfer/Web Surfer.

95 Ranger Splash